Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I transfer from Bank of Ireland to another account Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 24-03-2014 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im student I new in this bank. I dont Know how to transfer from my account to another account in bank of ireland 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi 59453904,

Welcome to Boards and thanks for contacting us. 

To make an online transfer, you will first need to be registered for Bank of Ireland 365. 

To do this, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will then send out a PIN to you in the post. This will be used to log in to your account online. 
    Once you receive this PIN, you then need to validate it with a representative on the phone and they will then give you your User ID. When you have this validated PIN and User ID you are ready to log in and to make a transfer online. 

If you have registered for Bank of Ireland 365 already, simply go to Manage Accounts on the left hand menu and then Add Payee. Please choose SEPA payee for making a transfer to a Bank of Ireland account. The demo video here will guide you through the process for adding a payee online. 

I hope this helps you and if there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement