Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw - March 24th

• 24-03-2014 4:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭

WWE.com - five point preview

• Arnold isn’t the only dignitary stopping by Raw this week: Scooby-Doo himself is set to swing by WWE’s flagship show with The Mystery Machine in tow. The famous pooch is already getting into WWE-flavored misadventures in “Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery,” but what trouble will he cause when he shows up in the flesh … er, fur, on Monday night?

• Looks like The Shield’s brand of justice isn’t limited to the fan favorites of the WWE locker room: The Hounds of Justice turned their fangs on WWE Director of Operations Kane last Monday on Raw, and lost an opportunity to become No. 1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships on SmackDown courtesy of The Big Red Monster and none other than The New Age Outlaws. The one thing The Shield loves best is an enemy, and now they have one. The only questions left are who exactly orchestrated the ambush ... and how will they be dealt with?

• Arnold Schwarzenegger is back on Raw, and he brought some extra muscle with him. Joined by “Sabotage” co-star (and noted WWE fan) Joe Manganiello, Schwarzenegger is set to make his grand return to a WWE ring and anticipation is running high. With Manganiello at his side, anything can happen. Not gonna lie, we’re looking forward to this one.

• In a career of statement beatings, Triple H may have topped himself last week when he hired a crew of fake police officers to handcuff Daniel Bryan and (with Stephanie McMahon’s help) and beat him motionless, injuring the “Yes!” man’s shoulder en route to sending him out of the arena on a stretcher. Bryan amazingly gutted through the excruciating pain at WWE Live Events this weekend, but with The Game’s decree that the winner of their match joining the WWE World Heavyweight Title contest at The Show of Shows, clearly something special will be required of Bryan. Can he deliver when it matters most?

• Paul Heyman has certainly made use of his famous speechifying the last couple of weeks, imploring The Undertaker to abandon his match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania — to prevent The Deadman’s ultimate annihilation and the subsequent snap of The Streak. The Phenom materialized on WWE Main Event to warn Heyman he’d be coming for Brock on Raw, and it was confirmed on SmackDown that The Anomaly would be in Brooklyn as well . What will go down when the two titans meet for the first time since their explosive contract signing? Tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network to find out, and be sure to watch the WWE Network’s live Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET and Backstage Pass after the show!

My prediction for the show. The boss and HHH are in the ring selling the Scooby movie. Out comes Scooby and he gets in the ring and starts messing around. HHH turns his back and that is when Scooby starts beating him up. After HHH is beaten Scooby runs to the back where him and Bryan start yesing.

Tonights main event Bryan and Scooby vs. Orton and the ghost of Wrestlemaina (Batista in a mask)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Heading to Break Down The Walls of @WWE tomorrow at Monday Night Raw. Tune in to see us ruin a perfectly civilized event and embarrass out friends and family with our terrible behavior. #sucka #youcantevensmellwhatimcooking #itsbooze #imcookingbooze #donttellmewhattodo #icantseeyou #becauseimhammeredas****

Anyone know who these people are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Using Google I found out they are some kind of Metalcore band. They sound like every other metal screaming type band aimed at teenagers to me, but each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Jester252 wrote: »
    WWE.com - five point preview
    Out comes Scooby and he gets in the ring and starts messing around. HHH turns his back and that is when Scooby starts beating him up. After HHH is beaten Scooby runs to the back where him and Bryan start yesing.

That would be brilliant ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Asking alexandria are so so bad.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Wrestlemania is in 2 weeks, this is their biggest show of the year, I want the card finalized tonight and not the week of the PPV.

we have The Andre Battle Royal, HHH/Bryan, Cena/Wyatt, The Streak match and the triple threat main event

now tonight, make official: The Shield vs Kane/NAO, A Divas title match and a tag titles match at the least

that would be 8 matches booked enough in advance though with the last two it isn't 100% clear who the title match will be between but at a guess: AJ vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Nikki (all 3 have been picking up wins over AJ in recent times and having 3 total divas cast members in the title match will make for show crossover potential & promotion the WWE will like) meanwhile in the tags I could see the real Americans involved or possibly the Rhodes brothers hopefully both (and leave Rybaxel in the Andre match) and it'd be great if it was in something like a ladder match but I wont hold my breath on that being announced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'd imagine Daniel Bryan is going to be all guns blazing furious tonight after THAT sneaky but brilliantly executed beatdown by Triple H last week.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'd imagine Daniel Bryan is going to be all guns blazing furious tonight after THAT sneaky but brilliantly executed beatdown by Triple H last week.

sneak attack revenge:

HHH will be promoting the new movie with Scooby Doo in the ring and ripping on D.Bryan likening him to Shaggy, calling him a dirty hippy, saying how Bryan isn't in the movie unlike him as now B+ players made the cut etc when suddenly the scooby costume is unzipped and out pops Daniel Bryan for a surprise beatdown.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

sneak attack revenge:

HHH will be promoting the new movie with Scooby Doo in the ring and ripping on D.Bryan likening him to Shaggy, calling him a dirty hippy, saying how Bryan isn't in the movie unlike him as now B+ players made the cut etc when suddenly the scooby costume is unzipped and out pops Daniel Bryan for a surprise beatdown.

Would love to see if the crowd were shouting Yes Yes Yes , that before Bryan takes off the suit and just starts doing the Air Pointing thing while HHH has his back to him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

.... meanwhile in the tags I could see the real Americans involved or possibly the Rhodes brothers hopefully both (and leave Rybaxel in the Andre match) and it'd be great if it was in something like a ladder match but I wont hold my breath on that being announced.

I'm afraid I have some bad news. Rybaxel is no longer listed as part of the Andre match.

Just a reminder Raw starts at midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I'm afraid I have some bad news. Rybaxel is no longer listed as part of the Andre match.

was actually reading that in Barrett's voice :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I kinda wanna see a no contact clause in his "contract" for his Mania match with HHH now when he does win and get his revenge at Mania it will be extra sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

AJ is back on twitter for the first time since Punk went home to cry. Wonder if something has been worked out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    AJ is back on twitter for the first time since Punk went home to cry. Wonder if something has been worked out?

It was a good tweet as well:)

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Maybe they offered to let her win some matches if she started using twitter again?

It was a good tweet as well:)

Wifey is awesome :D

slD2FSj.jpg

Some of the replies are shockingly vicious.

Maybe they offered to let her win some matches if she started using twitter again?

Would make sense with 1.3 million followers. Guessing a lot of the guys dont even have that. I know none of the Divas do. Bella Twins are only just past the 1m mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Seen a new shirt for her online, very CM Punk esque.

http://wrestleshare.com/?di=WU4D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I would keep DB off RAW tonight tbh.

Sell the beating. Have him attack Hunter during the go home show.

Bet A.J got some sweet birthday loving from CM Punk

Not sorry one bit gnfnrhead

Bet A.J got some sweet birthday loving from CM Punk

Not sorry one bit gnfnrhead

Blocked! :mad:

:pac:

• Advertisement

Please accept this video as an apology for my offensive comment :P

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12qze3_wwe-aj-lee-ass-gifs-compilation_sport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Can we make jokes yet?
    Just heard Sue Cook has pulled out :D

GTR63 wrote: »
    Can we make jokes yet?
    Just heard Sue Cook has pulled out :D

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

Im going to miss the lack of Divas in this thread tonight :mad:

afbaff565a23a75dc9d0ae3aa8b005ec603cd9ea82871db7f9d114055c64a624.jpg

Who thought it would be a good idea to book Asking Alexandria for an appearance on RAW tonight??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What's the story with Hogan?

I think we can all sit back and admire the greatest and longest reigning Diva's Champion and possibly the best Diva on the current roster......... Ladies & Gentlemen, AJ Lee.......

iP7344E.gif

I think we can all sit back and admire the greatest and longest reigning Diva's Champion and possibly the best Diva on the current roster ever......... Ladies & Gentlemen, AJ Lee.......

:D

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

I think we can all sit back and admire the greatest and longest reigning Diva's Champion and possibly the best Diva on the current roster......... Ladies & Gentlemen, AJ Lee.......

iP7344E.gif

Uh oh!

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

Remember now. This is Catholic Ireland!

We must keep the thread squeaky clean.

1081.gif

• Advertisement

Uh oh!

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

Remember now. This is Catholic Ireland!

We must keep the thread squeaky clean.

1081.gif

Sorry that word doesn't register with me :P......... And I don't see any nudity here, just a gif of the loveliest Diva's Champion doing her thing

Only time We should have to address this: We have a thread for Diva pics and it's not this one (not to say the occasional non nude and relevant pic misght slip by us without issue), this was posted about last week and although it may not be a popular decision I hope you understand that a number of people who do read this in a workplace environment were appreciative and were the reason why such a decision was taken. If not please PM a mod and don't derail the thread voicing your opinion as thats not the way to approach the matter.

tbh the whole posting whats not really happening business was far funnier imo when I re-read the thread while watching Raw on Tuesday last week, still don't know how I missed Cesaro's 450 splash, watched that match twice looking for it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

The cousin has gone to this. He can't wait to see taker tonight. He so lucky to live near the Barclay's center. Well have to start watching again. Miss having sky sports

cena wrote: »
    The cousin has gone to this. He can't wait to see taker tonight. He so lucky to live near the Barclay's center. Well have to start watching again. Miss having sky sports

Is The Undertaker scheduled for an appearance tonight?

Is The Undertaker scheduled for an appearance tonight?

Yup

from the OP
    Paul Heyman has certainly made use of his famous speechifying the last couple of weeks, imploring The Undertaker to abandon his match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania — to prevent The Deadman’s ultimate annihilation and the subsequent snap of The Streak. The Phenom materialized on WWE Main Event to warn Heyman he’d be coming for Brock on Raw, and it was confirmed on SmackDown that The Anomaly would be in Brooklyn as well . What will go down when the two titans meet for the first time since their explosive contract signing? Tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network to find out, and be sure to watch the WWE Network’s live Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET and Backstage Pass after the show!

I should read through the 5 point preview carefully next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Only time We should have to address this: We have a thread for Diva pics and it's not this one (not to say the occasional non nude and relevant pic misght slip by us without issue), this was posted about last week and although it may not be a popular decision I hope you understand that a number of people who do read this in a workplace environment were appreciative and were the reason why such a decision was taken. If not please PM a mod and don't derail the thread voicing your opinion as thats not the way to approach the matter.

you heard him boys :pac:
    we can post pics, just non nude. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Is this where the savage crowd was last year?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Nice booking not having D Bry cleared to compete, really selling the beat down. Cannot wait for tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

joe-manganiello%20comic%20book%20superman.jpg

Raw's ratings should sky rocket with Joe on :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    joe_manganiello_comic_book_superman.jpg

Raw's ratings should sky rocket with Joe on :p

Careful now. Bounty Hunter says we can't :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Steph looking well.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Stephanie is looking well!

Careful now. Bounty Hunter says we can't :pac:

:eek: NSFW, NSFW, NSWF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Good, he shouldn't be on the show tonight. Have him run in at the end maybe or at the go home show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Punk chants.

Ugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

"HHH is the greatest WWE superstar in history"

Really, Stephanie?

Edit: Yes, I know it's only storyline but even that's pushing it!!!

Step is truly the top heel in the WWE

HHH buries all those that stand before him. Punk was right to flee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

I have to say, I'll be gutted when Orton loses the straps. He's been excellent lately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement