Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Hair and Make-up

Options
  • 24-03-2014 7:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Don't suppose anyone has any good suggestions for makeup artists and hair stylists for my three bridesmaids my mom and I? I'm getting married in September and have been avoiding it because I don't know who or what to go for. I'm in Dublin so there should be plenty of options! Also should we go to them (premises permitting) or ask them to come to the house? Part of me thinks it might be nice to get out of the house for a while on the morning but I could be mad, particularly with videographer and photographer around (who I'm definitely not avoiding or anything...):rolleyes:.

All suggestions appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭kkcatlou

90% of the time people would get the hair dresser and make up artist to the house. Believe it or not, most good people would be booked up already for September!

The hair stylist I'm using is called Joanne Kelly, and she's based in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

kkcatlou wrote: »
    The hair stylist I'm using is called Joanne Kelly, and she's based in Dublin.

Second this, Joanne did my hair and my bridesmaid's hair last year and she's just wonderful. She does get booked up very far in advance though so contact her sooner rather than later if you're interested!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Anyone have any experience with Cathy McNulty? Based in Dublin.. I like her pictures but she's a little expensive :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Browny12

You should call hair dresser to your own house besides going there. As there are many people including you, as well as you may need many times for hair dresser.

Advertisement