Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Security

Options
  • 24-03-2014 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good reputable alarm / home security system installer in the Westmeath/ general midlands area?

It's for a house in Moate.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 iainardo

I used a local alarm installer in the area, PM me and I can send you his details. BTW - I've no relationship with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

iainardo wrote: »
    I used a local alarm installer in the area, PM me and I can send you his details. BTW - I've no relationship with him.

Well that post seems sketchy as hell :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Hi, we are in the same boat looking for an alarm system to be installed in the westmeath area. Did you find someone in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Xtra Security Systems : 090 64 93488
    Based in Athlone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

I have used and recommend these guys FTS Security Solutions Ltd based in Athlone in business over 10 years. contact details 090 6444334 or info@ftsecuritysolutions.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭martin1

I would also recommend Xtra as they did my house two years ago and they are very good. I got a wired system .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Xtra Security Systems : 090 64 93488
    Based in Athlone

I've used Xtra before, although not for some years. Mark is sound (no relation etc etc).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bosh

Thanks for all the replies :)

Haven't gotten around to it yet, but will report back when we do.

Thanks again

Advertisement