Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant pay my bill

Options
  • 24-03-2014 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

[font=arial, sans-serif]hello again[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]i still cant access my account to pay my bill.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]i have been locked out now for nearly a month.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]i have email ye twice in relation to this.[/font]
    did i post this in the right palce
    i am trying to contact electric ireland help page

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 irish_noelie

https://youraccountonline.electricireland.ie/ebilling/public/frameset_top_html.jsp

[font=Arial, Helvetica]An error has occurred while processing your request. We are investigating this and will contact you by email shortly.[/font]

Thats all i see everytime i try to reset my password

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi irish_noelie,

We are responding to your private message correspondence.

The people to contact regarding online billing queries are a different department but we will assist you as much as we can here in relation to your account, including getting in touch with the online billing people on your behalf if necessary.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3 irish_noelie

Hi irish_noelie,

We are responding to your private message correspondence.

The people to contact regarding online billing queries are a different department but we will assist you as much as we can here in relation to your account, including getting in touch with the online billing people on your behalf if necessary.

Regards,
    Una
    thank you
    all i want is to reset my password
    the form is broke

Advertisement