Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARN number

Options
  • 24-03-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I requested the ARN number last thursday for a transaction on the 26th feb gone. I was wondering how long it will take to be sent to me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi mrsmurph06,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

For transactions made via Bank of Ireland 365, this request can take up to 5 working days.

I hope this helps, if there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marsin3

how I can get ARN number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.

If you have made an online transfer through your 365 online account then you can request a proof of payment by logging in on a laptop/computer and following ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’. From here it would be necessary to request a Proof of Payment, one of my colleagues on the Customer Service Desk will be more than happy to help.

If you have made an online or point of sale transaction on your Visa Debit Card it would be necessary to contact our Customer Service Desk, either by the ‘Ask a Question’ as outlined above, or by calling the team on 0818 365 365, one of my colleagues will account access can confirm this transaction with you.

If it is in regards to a Credit Card payment, it would be necessary to contact the team on 0818 251 251 for further assistance.

I hope this helps,
    Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement