Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breastfeeding group Naas

Options
  • 24-03-2014 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Does anyone know where the cuidiu breastfeeding group in Naas has moved to? It used to be Thursdays in jungle den. They said there it moved somewhere else after Xmas, I can't get through to the mobile number for the leader

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

They have Facebook page 'cuidiu naas/Newbridge' I'm pretty sure it's in someone's houseso you'll need to pm them for info.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahv

Not on Facebook, I know you can see the page if not on it but I can't message anyone. The Facebook page only mentions newbridge and I thought Naas had a separate group?

Just had a browse through that cuidiu page and the Naas group meet on Thursdays from 10 - 12 in Hill House,Tipper Road, Naas.

Oh great, thanks very much. Does it say every week? I know it used to be every second week

sarahv wrote: »
    Oh great, thanks very much. Does it say every week? I know it used to be every second week

Weekly.

• Advertisement

Thanks again

Advertisement