Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haute Route 2014

• 24-03-2014 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

I've entered the 2014 Haute Route. I am putting this post up to try and gather together some contacts of people who plan to take part next August. At present I am entered as an individual but would welcome any others who would like to combine and form a team.

Rgds,

Willis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭cycleoin86

Best of Luck Willis - Looks like the trip of a lifetime. Very jealous!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭uphillonly

Awesome. It's horrible & fantastic. Suffering & ecstasy.

Which one are you entering? I did the Alps last year & wrote a daily blog on boards. Sadly probably can't enter again for a few more years as it's quite a commitment on the family.

Being in a team really added to the experience. I joined a team grouped together through the web. Most of us only knew one or two of the others but we kept and eye on each others training all year through Strava. The organisers were very helpful & can probably put you in touch with other local entrants to form a team.

Happy to answer any questions.

Enjoy.

Advertisement