Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time MSc in Computer Science: where?

Options
  • 24-03-2014 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I am Italian and I reloacated three months ago to Ireland to work in the Finance team of an American IT company.
    I have already a double French/Italian MSc degree in Business and since I like to study I was thinking of undertaking a part-time MSc in Computer Science.
    I already know C, VBA, SQL and would be more interested in studying topics like databases, cloud computing, data analysis, data mining rather than programming.
    Since I know nothing about Irish universities, could anyone:

- recommend me some Computer Science part-time MSc that is worth to consider?
    - tell me how it works for people who work like me, to attend the lectures? Are they in the evening? If they are in the morning, how am I supposed to attend them?

I live in the IFSC in Dublin and work in East Point Business Park, anything handy to reach with public transportation would be perfect (or grand as you love to say :D).

Thank you guys!
    Fulvio

Comments

Advertisement