Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Holiday Apartments

Options
  • 24-03-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for an apartment for a week in Dublin for a little family break.

Could anyone suggestion where I might stay or agencies that are worth going through. Was hoping to get something other than a hotel but saying that, want somewhere that is quite safe for 2 young kids so will gladly pay that little extra for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

LowOdour wrote: »
    I'm looking for an apartment for a week in Dublin for a little family break.

Could anyone suggestion where I might stay or agencies that are worth going through. Was hoping to get something other than a hotel but saying that, want somewhere that is quite safe for 2 young kids so will gladly pay that little extra for it.

Have you looked at airbnb.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Depends on what you want. Do you want city centre? Or somewhere near some good parks with playgrounds? How old are the kids? Near the seaside? Will you have a car? Do you want to be near a good bus/train/tram?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dubbie82

There is a section on daft that does short term lettings.
    Also a company called Staycity have a good variety of self catering apartments

The Kingfisher on Parnell Street has an apartment too.

Also I believe the Clarion Hotel IFSC ( think it's called Spencer Hotel now ) have an number of apartments, not sure what the price is for that but you get access to the Pool and Leisure Centre too.

Always facinated with those properties : http://www.irishlandmark.com/property/wicklow-head-lighthouse/ not sure how they are with kids or location tho.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

The Staycity apartments in Christchurch look fairly decent from the outside anyway, though I've never been inside. And they're in a good location to easily walk in to temple bar or grafton street etc.

Advertisement