Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International bank transfer problem

Options
  • 24-03-2014 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My boyfriend supposed to send me some cash from his slovakian account to my account at bank of Ireland. Recently I found out that he putted different account holders name but iban and bic were correct. Should I receive that transfer or payment will be reversed back? Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi EricaSexyBlond,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie.

In most cases, as long as the IBAN and BIC are correct then the transfer should be received onto your account. The best thing would be for your boyfriend to contact his Slovakian Bank to confirm their timeframe for this transfer. If after that point the funds do not reach your account, it will be necessary for your boyfriend to contact his bank to put a trace on this transfer. 

We hope this is resolved for you soon. If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to post again.

Thanks,

Elaine

Advertisement