Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid forums?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

There's a Leitrim forum?!!! :eek:

I call shenanigans

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Stupid forums need the most attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

RopeDrink wrote: »
    You think that's bad? I wanted nothing to do with Mustard growing up as I thought it looked, smelled and tasted foul... So that was followed up by me being restrained by loving and caring family members and having mustard put onto the back of my tongue just to make a point.

I never have - And never will - visit the Mustard Forum as I'd be banned for ranting about horrid pre-teen flashbacks involving puke and a lot of crying.

I hate mustard.

Yikes.. The back of your tongue.. They knew what they were doing:(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

RopeDrink wrote: »
    You think that's bad? I wanted nothing to do with Mustard growing up as I thought it looked, smelled and tasted foul... So that was followed up by me being restrained by loving and caring family members and having mustard put onto the back of my tongue just to make a point.

I never have - And never will - visit the Mustard Forum as I'd be banned for ranting about horrid pre-teen flashbacks involving puke and a lot of crying.

I hate mustard.

When my brother was small he was always threatened with mustard on his tongue if he used bad language. I think he only actually ever got it done to him once, but the mere threat of it afterwards seemed to have the desired effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If only there was a forum for ramblings like these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

danniemcq wrote: »
    I call shenanigans

Who the hell are you? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Hey.
    How come many people won't allow for new forums on here, yet we have a forum for mustard? !

If you're feeling left out in the cold, mustard actually has great warming properties.
    A basin of hot water, a teaspoon of mustard, feet in, the surge of heat- wonderful so it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Zaph wrote: »
    When my brother was small he was always threatened with mustard on his tongue if he used bad language. I think he only actually ever got it done to him once, but the mere threat of it afterwards seemed to have the desired effect.

For ages our household was suffering from mysterious disappearance of Colman's French mustard. Couldn't understand it as we didn't use it that often but, on those rare occasions the jar was sought- which I knew was pretty full having had to buy another - it turned out to be pretty empty.
    All was revealed when I caught then 10 year old sonofmine, spoon in hand, shovelling it into his cake mustard hole like it was nutella.

Few days later offer son taste of my latest French mustard purchase :).
    Son is suspicious.
    Son reads label and indeed it is French Mustard.
    Son gets large spoon.

Boy - Meet Dijon :)

cue evil parental laugh...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Who the hell are you? :pac:

not sure.

who is anyone, why are we here, are those my feet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

danniemcq wrote: »
    not sure.

who is anyone, why are we here, are those my feet

*stamps on feet*

Well, are they?:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

MugMugs wrote: »
    El Guapo! wrote: »
    We already have a Teddys Thoughts forum.
    It's called TCN.
    Fixed that for you......

FlirTED ftw. :pac:

Advertisement