Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get ( x ) in Waterford City?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Max Powers wrote: »
    Think the woodman have it, I'd say there are others too

The place down from it has three of the Franciscan Well on tap. The Thirsty Scholar or whatever it's called now. Think Revolution has it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Thanks for the replies gents

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭NLC1072

Whilst we're on the topic of alcohol served; Anybody know where I can get a REAL cider on tap in a pub?
    When I say real, I mean proper fermented apples rather than a blend of chemicals like Bulmers or Orchard Thieves.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

NLC1072 wrote: »
    Whilst we're on the topic of alcohol served; Anybody know where I can get a REAL cider on tap in a pub?
    When I say real, I mean proper fermented apples rather than a blend of chemicals like Bulmers or Orchard Thieves.

Thanks!

Bottles are your best bet. Phil grimes has a decent cider selection...

Legacy cider is local cider and available in various pubs around town in bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Stainless steel butcher hooks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Anyone know where I can get some Anti Static Bubble Wrap / Bubble Wrap Bags (Normally Pink) or ESD Bags either today or tomorrow.

Probably need 20 units

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SAtoIE

Hi everyone, first post. I'd like to know where to get my car serviced. If at all possible, it needs to be as close to the hospital as I can get due to work. Cheaper the better of course but location is more important to me. Thanks!

Josh

SAtoIE wrote: »
    Hi everyone, first post. I'd like to know where to get my car serviced. If at all possible, it needs to be as close to the hospital as I can get due to work. Cheaper the better of course but location is more important to me. Thanks!

Josh
    Hi, I go to Advance Pitstop beside Mr Price/PC World off the Cork Road. They were recommended by someone I trust. Graham and the team there are really helpful and honest. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is OK with your car and they don't rip you off.
    Don't know if they would drop you to work but be worth a phone call.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SAtoIE

susiespark wrote: »
    Hi, I go to Advance Pitstop beside Mr Price/PC World off the Cork Road. They were recommended by someone I trust. Graham and the team there are really helpful and honest. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is OK with your car and they don't rip you off.
    Don't know if they would drop you to work but be worth a phone call.

Thanks a lot! I'll give them a call today

Josh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

longshanks wrote: »
    Stainless steel butcher hooks?

I would suggest asking a butcher but maybe that's too obvious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Anyone know where I can get a 55 piece domino set rather than the standard 28 piece domino set

Pieces from 0:0 up to 9:9 rather than the usual 0:0 up to 6:6

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

usb card reader, windows 10 compatible please.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Anyone know where to get clear epoxy resin liquid? Around 2 litres

Tried Morris's, Woodies, Heiton Buckley.

Any suggestions? Before I have to resort to the tinterweb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Hi all, could you recommend somewhere in Waterford and/or surrounding area to get graveside items? I'm looking for somewhere that might engrave a little plaque with a short quote or something like that. What I mean is somewhere that sells the little marble plaques or the candle holders with the flameless candles inside them?

Any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

erica74 wrote: »
    Hi all, could you recommend somewhere in Waterford and/or surrounding area to get graveside items? I'm looking for somewhere that might engrave a little plaque with a short quote or something like that. What I mean is somewhere that sells the little marble plaques or the candle holders with the flameless candles inside them?

Any help appreciated.

Place on Michael street does all that stuff.can't miss it, beside wacky shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Eddie O'Donnell Monumental works on Philip Street, up near the Hyper would be another place you could try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Or Grant's Florists on Keane's Rd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Looking to get rid of 2 radiators that were slightly leaking. Is there anywhere that would take them for free? Don't fancy paying the old dump to take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

iseegirls wrote: »
    Looking to get rid of 2 radiators that were slightly leaking. Is there anywhere that would take them for free? Don't fancy paying the old dump to take them.

boyce mulrooney might

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Who does windscreen polishing for wiper scratches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Anyone know of a good dishwasher repair person? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

I have 40 jam jars - most with lids.

Anyone want them before I recycle them?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭billywilly

anyone know where id get some updoc

• Registered Users Posts: 28,344 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Could you advise us of the nature of this product?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,008 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

wats updoc?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Where to buy extra thick socks to wear with hiking boots ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Outdoor shops, tk maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Mcs outdoor store on the quay. Or altitude on Ballybricken.

Only crap in tk max or the regatta shop. Good gear is not cheap, and cheap gear is not good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Mcs outdoor store on the quay. Or altitude on Ballybricken.

Only crap in tk max or the regatta shop. Good gear is not cheap, and cheap gear is not good.

Hi Kay
    got sorted in Mc's . thanks . Never knew these shops existed . Altitude was closed today .

Advertisement