Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get ( x ) in Waterford City?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,712 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Hi Kay
    got sorted in Mc's . thanks . Never knew these shops existed . Altitude was closed today .

ronan and the lads are great, very knowledgeable and helpful. running a great shop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Looking for recommendations of someone to dispose of 6 garden fence panels after that storm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Chop them into fire wood :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Chop them into fire wood :)

Don't have a fire 😞😞

I need 10-15m of power cable suitable for outdoor use, anyone know where I can get some locally? (I chopped my hedge trimmer cord :o)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I want to buy a hard plastic container for holding blocks near the fireplace . About 40cm wide x 25cm depth and at least 60cm high as the dog keeps rooting in the one we have .
    Rectangular rather than round and don't want a lid on it

Anywhere like Homebase will have something to suit - they stock a huge number of containers/baskets made of plastic/metal/composite materials in any number of colours. You'll find something there for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

plain-brown-paper-carry-bag-500x500.jpg
    Anyone know where I could buy a few dozen of these brown bags before the weekend ?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

plain-brown-paper-carry-bag-500x500.jpg
    Anyone know where I could buy a few dozen of these brown bags before the weekend ?

Can you get a card for Musgraves Cash and Carry, they have brown ones and also they do them in white out there. The brown ones are about €14 and white ones €16 a pack I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Anyone see this around the town. Seems to be going out of fashion :D and replaced by fan heaters. K & D dont have any.

ef.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Anyone know where i could get some coffee cups something like these?

41MAWZj5qaL._AC_US218_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

BuyLo on the Cork Road have a huge section for things like this. I got takeaway coffee cups and lids there for about 2.00 before. They've a large section on paper plates, kitchen items etc should be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

My sons got ones similar to that in Aldi recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Musgraves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I could have seen them in Mr Price also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

Need to get the HDMI port replaced on a PS4 anyone know who does this in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

BuyLo on the Cork Road have a huge section for things like this. I got takeaway coffee cups and lids there for about 2.00 before. They've a large section on paper plates, kitchen items etc should be there

Got them in BuyLo thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NaNaNa1

Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of a good auto body repair place in Waterford. The gate in my garden was left open and took a sizable bit of the paint off the bumper of my car that was parked along side it. The car's also a not atypical colour so I'm worried about being charged an arm and a leg....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭dzilla

NaNaNa1 wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of a good auto body repair place in Waterford. The gate in my garden was left open and took a sizable bit of the paint off the bumper of my car that was parked along side it. The car's also a not atypical colour so I'm worried about being charged an arm and a leg....

Gerry Kennedy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Irishder wrote: »
    Need to get the HDMI port replaced on a PS4 anyone know who does this in town?

How old is the console ? Is t under warranty ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement

dzilla wrote: »
    Gerry Kennedy.

+1 for Kennedy, they did a brilliant invisible job on my last car when the rear three-quarter panel got dented.

www.gerrykennedy.ie/contacts.html

I'm looking for a infra-red bulb with the big freeze coming and a screw fitting light for it to go into, does anyone know where to get both?

I'm looking for a infra-red bulb with the big freeze coming and a screw fitting light for it to go into, does anyone know where to get both?

Kavanagh's electrical across the road from Downe's I'm sure would have them.

Who would have a metal handrail for stairs, straight rail about 13ft long and brackets to fit.

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Who would have a metal handrail for stairs, straight rail about 13ft long and brackets to fit.

or even a round 50mm timber rail in any of the diy stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

Anyone know where to buy bread, really need to get bread.

Anyone know where to buy bread, really need to get bread.

443476.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

Anyone know if film for an old Polaroid 600 camera can be got anywhere in Waterford. It’ production ceased a few years back but another firm have made a version of it but it works out very pricey with postage added. Here’s a link to what I’m looking for. Cheers.

https://eu.polaroidoriginals.com/products/color-instant-film-for-600

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭dzilla

Rhubard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

dzilla wrote: »
    Rhubard?

I dunno if you're taking the piss or what but if you mean Rhubarb and that was a genuine spelling mistake or I'm missing out on a joke :pac: I seen loads in Lidl on the old Tramore Rd yesterday!

anyone know where I can pick up those squeezy bottles for sauces like mayo, ketchup I can use in the kitchen? checked Buylo but no luck, maybe musgraves but I've no card. any other options?

Advertisement