Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get ( x ) in Waterford City?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,415 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

robtri wrote: »
    Not sure will give them a shout
    I assumed it was

no harm in trying, id imagine its a busy place most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    no harm in trying, id imagine its a busy place most of the time

Still out of action

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Anyone know where I can recycle gas cannisters from a soda stream?

kuang1 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can recycle gas cannisters from a soda stream?

can they be at all? they bloody should be, or banned from being manufactured

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Anyone know of anywhere to get a bottle of the Micro Cuvee Lómhar from Waterford Distillery?
    A long shot, I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

I've popped over from the Galway boards to ask can anyone recommend a really good florist/garden centre that would deliver to New Ross (or one in New Ross either - I couldn't find a New Ross thread where I could ask)?
    I don't really want just the bog standard interflora bouquet type think, but would rather get a planter with some living plants (for inside or out), for my elderly aunt who is a keen gardener - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Fishy1

I’m not sure if the’d deliver to New Ross, but McGuire’s Garden Centre would certainly be able to make up a nice planter for you. Maybe try ringing them tomorrow?
    Another Waterford option worth trying might be Easter Island garden centre. Again, I don’t know if they’d deliver it for you though.
    I’m not familiar with Garden Centres in New Ross, but as far as I can recall there’s a Glanbia / Countrylife shop in New Ross. I think they may have a Garden Centre attached to it, but I’m not sure.
    Hope you get sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I've popped over from the Galway boards to ask can anyone recommend a really good florist/garden centre that would deliver to New Ross (or one in New Ross either - I couldn't find a New Ross thread where I could ask)?
    I don't really want just the bog standard interflora bouquet type think, but would rather get a planter with some living plants (for inside or out), for my elderly aunt who is a keen gardener - thanks

Delaney's florist have never let me down,even at very short notice! Give them a ring in the morning and tell them what you want. Even if they can't deliver they'll point you in the right direction.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Did you get sorted with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Lamber de Bie deliver nationwide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 morebarn

We often call in to a nice garden centre on the way out of New Ross called Sweeneys Garden Centre. Their plants and planted containers are usually very nice quality. I'm sure they could make up something. If your Aunt could collect in person if deliveries are not available. good luck!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I am in New Ross twice daily between now and Tuesday, I’d gladly deliver whatever it is you get for her, for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

Thanks so much for the information and kind offers of help. I called Sweeneys and they are going to deliver something today so am delighted i got that sorted with somewhere local.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Hi all, would there be someone in the City/County that repairs games consoles, specifically Nintendo Switches? We have 2 in the house, both have a broken button. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Hi, anyone know where I can buy reusable coffee pods suitable for a nespresso in Waterford? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 corollake35

Can anyone recommend a place to get decent smokeless coal in the city?
    Stuff from petrol stations tends to be overpriced.
    Was buying in Tramore, but 5km restricted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Rustyman101

Stuff from petrol stations tends to be overpriced.
    Was buying in Tramore, but 5km restricted now.
    walshs johns park will deliver city wide 051 875352

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Woodpecker Fuels, Old Kilmeadan Rd, beside carting track?

beazee wrote: »
    Woodpecker Fuels, Old Kilmeadan Rd, beside carting track?

didnt buy from them, but they had great prices

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nautica704

I am looking for a person who knows how to use Epoxy paint. There was a company in Tramore called Bronzepalm but they don't seem to be active now. I have outdoor concrete furniture that I want to have painted in Epoxy.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭PetraMac

Hi all, would there be someone in the City/County that repairs games consoles, specifically Nintendo Switches? We have 2 in the house, both have a broken button. Cheers

Hi, dud you get sorted? IT Repairs, Main Street, Mullinavat should be able to help you out. Reliable & efficient. You can post devices to them in lockdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

PetraMac wrote: »
    Hi, dud you get sorted? IT Repairs, Main Street, Mullinavat should be able to help you out. Reliable & efficient. You can post devices to them in lockdown.
    Badre is a gentleman, and knows his stuff. A pleasure to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

Anyone know if any of the stores are expecting PS5 stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

Does anywhere now the best place for good HDMI cables? I particularly like supporting the small places if anyone has suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Does anywhere now the best place for good HDMI cables? I particularly like supporting the small places if anyone has suggestions.

Palmer's on George's St. would have them, if he's open. Or Toner's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Looking to buy a cannister of CO2 somewhere locally.
    Morris' don't have them... Any ideas?
    (it's to refill soda stream cylinders)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Arn't all digital cables supposed to be good whether their gold plated or not, when they connect they connect, or don't connect at all as the case may be.

Anyone point me in the direction of lambs heart?

Tried a couple of places with no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

Seen them at the butchers counter of Super Value from time to time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Widgers opposite the hub should be able to order them for you with a few days notice.

Advertisement