Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinchilla for good home

• 24-03-2014 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I'm in the very sad situation of having to acknowledge that I can't provide my pet chinchilla with the home he deserves.
    I can give him plenty of food and water and treats but unfortunately i don't have time to spend with him and since my other chinchilla died a year ago he has been looking more and more depressed.
    I live in Wexford and am trying to find a home for him with other Chins or Dagoos (sp?) as I believe he really needs companionship.
    He is a 5 year old white velvet from good stock. No inbreeding in the traceable history. He is not aggressive and is trained to hand but very nervous of strangers and sometimes even people he knows in the last few months.

If someone could give him a new home I could provide you with his two storey cage, food, bedding, water bottle and bowls. All he needs is time and love.

I will be a bit particular about people either having chinchillas or dagoos though as I need to see that you are able to care for him.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement