Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's IADT like?

• 24-03-2014 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I applied for Animation in IADT and got an acceptance into the Animation course in LIT Clonmel, so I'm trying to decide which college I would prefer.

Whats the campus like? The night life in Clonmel? The students? Events etc?
    Anthing I need to know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SaberCat

I am currently a 1st year animation student in IADT.
    I am also a past student of animation in ballyfermot.
    The course in IADT is awesome but awesomely INTENSE too! Beware that animation in general is demanding and most people don't go out regularly due to it being so busy. Long hours spent in studio after classes are finished. But if it's what you want to do, you'll love it.
    The campus is really nice and clean and modern.
    The students are lovely. I personally love my class! The people in other courses are also really nice and very artsy and alternative in their style. (that's a good thing)
    Events are regularly organised but sometimes disorganised or not advertised well enough so keep an eye out for them.

Good luck!

Advertisement