Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**UFC Dublin: Ticket info** FACE VALUE ONLY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

was there ever any on sale? - I literally was in at 10.00 and 1 second and got nothing available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yeah, the tickets are gone lads. Hope all the bandwagoners enjoy the fights while many real MMA fans watch it in the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Dietsquirt wrote: »
    Got offered 2 €150 tickets, let them go. Too exp

Would have bitten your hand off for them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Callanutd

Holy crap that was fast! I wonder if Dana took Conors bet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Dave 101

Keep trying some people will lose ticket during booking process the they'll be made available again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,947 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

****ing bull****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

On straight away, no €50s available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

Went on bang on ten to get four for herself s brother and friends,could select tickets twice and then nothing,then didn't select any seats and got same result.

A joke as usual,the pre sales took most id say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Think they missed a beat not putting this in the Aviva. Must have been colossal demand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Chael The Spider Sonnen

Managed to get 2 tickets in the D block (centre block). Row 19.

Could be up for sale later, finding out can I get the time off work.

PM me if interested. Will reply once I can find out can I get it off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,094 ✭✭✭cletus

Security check page is not even loading for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

I refreshed the page at 9:59 and was able to pick one up. Row 47 in block M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

It'd be more acceptable at least if they announced that there were only a very small amount left. I presume that's why they went for the online sale only as there were only a handful left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,924 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I don't usually wish bad on people but I hope all the scalpers have to spend an eternity in hell in a hospital bed with Jimmy Saville as their personal nurse.

Pre-sales probably got everything! I am going to keep on trying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

kwestfan08 wrote: »
    Would have bitten your hand off for them :(

Sorry dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Tried to get 2 more for my two buddies this morning. No joy.

If anyone has tickets to sell theyre willing to pay above for them. 500 for a pair if they're good. Both avid MMA fans.

What a disaster!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Sorry dude.

No worries man. It'll buy plenty pints on fight night down the pub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Im curious. Did any of you try yesterday? the UFC Newsletter code has been plastered all over both threads for days. UFC themselves also put it up on Facebook. Not to mention im sure half of you know someone on O2 or something... Funny seeing some people are saying there are a load bandwagoners but if you were a true UFC fan then why didnt you try get some ahead of time. It was possible.

Either way I Feel sorry for people as i know the prices are ridiculously high and times are tough for people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

MarkJD wrote: »
    Im curious. Did any of you try yesterday? the UFC Newsletter code has been plastered all over both threads for days. UFC themselves also put it up on Facebook. Not to mention im sure half of you know someone on O2 or something... Funny seeing some people are saying there are a load bandwagoners but if you were a true UFC fan then why didnt you try get some yesterday?

Either way I Feel sorry for people as i know the prices are ridiculously high and times are tough for people.

I was buying for someone as he hasn't a credit card an works lates. I only seen the newsletter pre sale when he asked me last night to get them.

Im telling him the exact same myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Newsletter code sold out in seconds too buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Got offered 2 €150 tickets, let them go. Too exp

You could've sold them for about 4 times that brother. And €150 is not expensive for UFC tickets!

I got two at €125 a pop. F*****g delighted!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

There's a fella on ebay selling Block Z row A seats if anyone is interested.

€2k...

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Im curious. Did any of you try yesterday? the UFC Newsletter code has been plastered all over both threads for days. UFC themselves also put it up on Facebook. Not to mention im sure half of you know someone on O2 or something... Funny seeing some people are saying there are a load bandwagoners but if you were a true UFC fan then why didnt you try get some ahead of time. It was possible.

O2 priority tickets were cleaned out just as fast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 bpm1989

I got very lucky today.. but after my ordeal yesterday I feel I deserve them :P 3x75e tickets in the middle of block M. Delighted. Cant believe how quickly this has sold out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Im curious. Did any of you try yesterday? the UFC Newsletter code has been plastered all over both threads for days. UFC themselves also put it up on Facebook. Not to mention im sure half of you know someone on O2 or something... Funny seeing some people are saying there are a load bandwagoners but if you were a true UFC fan then why didnt you try get some yesterday?

Because by 10:02 yesterday, there were no bloody tickets to be got. I'm sure every one of us tried yesterday, myself included, but there weren't two tickets together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Paulie1987

I had 4 €100 tickets yesterday an I let them go..couldn't believe they were in the top tier feckin tried again an got them again an me feckin iPad crashed..they were gettable yesterday..I'd be surprised if there was 500 left this morning tbh

I was on at 10 on the dot yesterday and no tickets left. Not paying for fightclub just for a chance to pay mental prices for tickets

dana-white-money.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭surpy

Hercule wrote: »

i got my 4 tickets together on the presale half hour after it started.
    i had the pick of every section (100 and up), just kept refreshing till reasonable ones came up

get yourself a free o2 sim for next time
    http://www.o2online.ie/shop/view/content/simPricePlan?type=SIM_ONLY

Hercule wrote: »

Not so sure.. Seen posts all afternoon with people that had O2 codes that were still working and had seats available.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Supra lover 87

I got ****e tickets for 100 euro but im glad i have them now after seeing them sold out within 2 minutes.

It will be another 5 years before they come back again id say

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭chrisbag1986

I heard Mcgregor is out of main event..........

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I was on at 10 on the dot yesterday and no tickets left. Not paying for fightclub just for a chance to pay mental prices for tickets

dana-white-money.jpg

We just split the cost of the fight club between the 6 of us. Added €10 per ticket. Was worth it.

Better view of the fights on TV I guess..

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

I went on to see how fast the ufc would sell out I got a 125 ticket at 10:01 and cancelled it then tried ten seconds later tickets gone mental im happy I got my tickets already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Howshocowpownw

Lads how much do you reckon I'd get for the 50 and 100 euro tickets ?

Please do not tell me you bought them for profit!

i thin we should ban him :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Chael The Spider Sonnen

Tried to get 2 more for my two buddies this morning. No joy.

If anyone has tickets to sell theyre willing to pay above for them. 500 for a pair if they're good. Both avid MMA fans.

What a disaster!

PM me

I went on to see how fast the ufc would sell out I got a 125 ticket at 10:01 and cancelled it then tried ten seconds later tickets gone mental im happy I got my tickets already.

So you put a hold on a ticket when you had no intention of buying it.....sound

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

ULTIMATE FAN VVIP EXPERIENCE and SUPERFAN VIP EXPERIENC still available on ticketmaster €1200 /€1600 for 2 tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

No luck today must have sold out in a flash.

My cousin had got two €125 tickets yesterday but had to let them go because he didn't have enough money in his account :mad::mad::mad:

Its times like these that I don't feel bad about steaming events :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

I got ****e tickets for 100 euro but im glad i have them now after seeing them sold out within 2 minutes.

It will be another 5 years before they come back again id say

I would say that's extremely unlikely given the rate at which tickets sold, the amount of shows they are now running, and the fact they've 3 Irish fighters. Their whole new business model is built around making local stars.

I can't understand the people complaining about ticket prices. Clearly the price is fair because they've sold all the tickets. If anything, I was surprised on the low end. Tickets for the Germany card last week started at €100, whereas I believe there were tickets for this for €50. I'd budgeted to spend a minimum €300 on a pair, so for €250 I feel like I've got a deal.

yeah and i had planned on buying it to but i forgot my verified by visa password :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Monokne wrote: »
    I would say that's extremely unlikely given the rate at which tickets sold, the amount of shows they are now running, and the fact they've 3 Irish fighters. Their whole new business model is built around making local stars.

I can't understand the people complaining about ticket prices. Clearly the price is fair because they've sold all the tickets. If anything, I was surprised on the low end. Tickets for the Germany card last week started at €100, whereas I believe there were tickets for this for €50. I'd budgeted to spend a minimum €300 on a pair, so for €250 I feel like I've got a deal.

Exactly, how often have the UFC been here. This is the 2nd time, everyone knows or knew what the prices were going to be and that they were going to be in high demand. At the end of the day its simple economics and the UFC is a business like any other. You have to factor in the the o2 Dublin is smaller than most other venues they use and the cost of getting everything here. That is the reason tickets we pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭HungryEmperor

We don't need a ticket to go to the weighs in do we?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tfmf

We just split the cost of the fight club between the 6 of us. Added €10 per ticket. Was worth it.

Did the same thing Wed eve when I saw how things were going. Saved myself a lot of sweating -

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

We don't need a ticket to go to the weighs in do we?

Think they are open to the public, so you could kip in one of the bathrooms and you are in

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement