Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**UFC Dublin: Ticket info** FACE VALUE ONLY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭chrisbag1986

the way I look at it, FC members are US based such as Vegas or close to Vegas cause they hold events close to there.

I would say less than 100 fc members actually buying Dublin tickets.

nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Easily 100 genuine Irish FC buyers.

Add to that the many international ticket tout FC members, who will hoover up the cheap seats in a flash for resale once the event sells out.

And the casual fans who will buy a FC membership just for this event, splitting the cost among a group of friends.

touts out

I'm expecting the toughest presale since UFC 100 to be honest.

Conor text Dana saying that if this sells out under an hour or quickest in history( something like that ) he has to give him a title shot

Conor text Dana saying that if this sells out under an hour or quickest in history( something like that ) he has to give him a title shot

This event would sell out in an hour if it was headlined by Kalib Starnes vs Jon Fitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Did they say whether it'd be 4 or 6 tickets for FC members? Can't seem to see anything anywhere.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Did they say whether it'd be 4 or 6 tickets for FC members? Can't seem to see anything anywhere.

Has always been 6 in my experience.

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Has always been 6 in my experience.

Yeah I thought so but with so many tickets shipped out to gyms I'd have thought it'd be reduced to 4. Either way I'll only need the 4 anyway... I think.

• Advertisement

or close to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

So the €50 tickets will be fairly bad seats?

o2 is different compared to any other venue. Normal venue's go back from ring where as o2 stacks up high.

imagine you got dear ticket and Mcgregor had to pull out of fight.. you'd be ragging

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

o2 is different compared to any other venue. Normal venue's go back from ring where as o2 stacks up high.

imagine you got dear ticket and Mcgregor had to pull out of fight.. you'd be ragging

Yeah, raging alright, we may then get someone who actually deserves to be main eventing and hasn't talked his way into it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Prices released- @ufcfightclub: @galfano79 Here you go!
    P1 = €175
    P2 = €150
    P3 = €125
    P4 = €100

Source- https://twitter.com/ufcfightclub/status/471333058193670144

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭bennyl10

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Prices released- @ufcfightclub: @galfano79 Here you go!
    P1 = €175
    P2 = €150
    P3 = €125
    P4 = €100

Source- https://twitter.com/ufcfightclub/status/471333058193670144

50 also.according to ticketmaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

O2 have started sending out priority codes (if you applied). Still time, mind you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

O2 have started sending out priority codes (if you applied). Still time, mind you.

That means you can buy on the Thursday correct? I wonder if they would have different seats available to the Newsletter presales ones? I was offered an O2 priority code, might use it if they are different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

sheehy83 wrote: »
    That means you can buy on the Thursday correct? I wonder if they would have different seats available to the Newsletter presales ones? I was offered an O2 priority code, might use it if they are different.

Yes, Thursday the 5th. Couldn't tell you about if the seats are different are not.

I won't be using mine so if anyone wants an O2 Priority code, let me know.

Edit: Code taken

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

I doubt there'll be many tickets on Thursday at all, probably sold out in 2 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Anyone have any idea how many tickets you would be able to purchase with the o2 code?

I doubt there'll be many tickets on Thursday at all, probably sold out in 2 minutes

There is a percentage only for O2 presale, maybe 10% of the total tickets available will be for this presale, when they're gone that's it.

In all my years following MMA and going to events i think there's only 1 time that an event sold out totally through Fight Club sales and that was a Montreal Card, with GSP on it, but we all know what them sneaky frenchy nuthuggers are like :pac:

dulux99 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea how many tickets you would be able to purchase with the o2 code?

6 or 8, I emailed UFC and they said you can order 8 tickets with the UFC Newsletter presale code but as far as I know you can only order 6 at a time on ticketmaster

scudzilla wrote: »
    In all my years following MMA and going to events i think there's only 1 time that an event sold out totally through Fight Club sales and that was a Montreal Card, with GSP on it, but we all know what them sneaky frenchy nuthuggers are like :pac:

I think UFC 100 did too, I ended up having to pay $300 for a pretty crap seat because the $100 and $200 ones sold out so fast.

UFC Fight Club pre sale code is up now.

for atlanic for cowboy v miller?

ps if anyone wants to share the o2 priority code with me that will not be using it :)

man up in the north needing it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone know when the newsletter is usually sent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Still trying to find out how many ticket you can buy with Fight Club presale on Ticketmaster. Buying for myself and a few friends and don't know whether to buy for 6 or 8.

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Still trying to find out how many ticket you can buy with Fight Club presale on Ticketmaster. Buying for myself and a few friends and don't know whether to buy for 6 or 8.

Fight Club is 6.
    Newsletter is 8 as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Dad is on O2 and might look into getting the promotional code for tickets. He is on a buisiness bill plan anyone mind explaining how you get the code? He is unsure.

Also how does it work? It gives you a code for ticketmaster website so you can buy before general sale? Thanks

i can see this sale being the biggest clusterfcuk in history, not lookign forward to it one bit.

It's a tout's dream allowing 6 or 8 tickets per code to be sold, should reduce it to 4 at the most

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Anyone mind sharing the O2 code process? Contemplating signing up for the UFC Club Membership you get some decent stuff and spreading the cost of it over 4 people isnt the worse to get the tickets on the Wednesday.

Anyone think the event is going to sell out?

OriginV wrote: »
    Anyone think the event is going to sell out?

Without a doubt, it'll be gone by 09:30 on Friday

What time will they be up for sale on the 6th?

OriginV wrote: »
    What time will they be up for sale on the 6th?

9:00

Fight club email just told me that tickets go on sale at 10am "IST".

I'm assuming that means Irish Standard Time?

Never knew such a thing existed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Fight club email just told me that tickets go on sale at 10am "IST".

I'm assuming that means Irish Standard Time?

Never knew such a thing existed.

https://www.google.ie/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=IST+time&safe=off

:confused::confused::confused:

If it is indeed India Standard time, then tickets go on sale at 4am? haha

• Advertisement

Fight Club say 10am but Ticketmaster has 9am on their website regarding pre-sale on Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Sorry if it's already been asked but with the newsletter subscription how are you able to buy tickets on the 5th? Do they email you with a code or something?

thanks

HAHAHAHAHA, Gotta share this

I just went onto Ticketbastard to see if the Soulfly gig was sold out, selected 2 tickets then was put onto the captcha thing.

Took 14 attempts/refreshes before i got something that was barely readable, try it out, that is gonna cause Chaos!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Oh dear god... When did they change this?! If you squint your eyes it's easier to read :-D

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Oh dear god... When did they change this?! If you squint your eyes it's easier to read :-D

i know, it's fcukin awful and is gonna cause all sorts of issues.

Just thought i'd make you guys aware

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭19hz

I signed up to the newsletter yesterday, never knew about it.

I never got a confirmation email.

Anyone receive a code through email yet?

• Advertisement

Just realised tickets on sale to general public is 9:00AM. With the small matter of a LC exam at 9:30 that day meaning im not around to get tickets, the presale is my only chance.. #pray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

scudzilla wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHA, Gotta share this

I just went onto Ticketbastard to see if the Soulfly gig was sold out, selected 2 tickets then was put onto the captcha thing.

Took 14 attempts/refreshes before i got something that was barely readable, try it out, that is gonna cause Chaos!!

Ticketmaster app is quite handy for buying tickets.

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Ticketmaster app is quite handy for buying tickets.

Yeah, i've used it quite a few times, but i don't know if it's set up to accept FC presale codes, you wanna take that chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Does anyone know if you can select the seats you want?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can select the seats you want?

IIRC last time for UFC93 you could select the Block you wanted but not the actual seat

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement