Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**UFC Dublin: Ticket info** FACE VALUE ONLY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

MarkJD wrote: »
    Some people are saying they do some people are saying they dont? Do you have definitive proof that not all tickets / sections are available today?

No I'm just going on past experience with some concerts I went to. But that may not apply here. I'd be surprised if there wasn't 175 euro tickets available tomorrow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LifeOfALAegend

As of now the only tickets left are €100 and they are way up the back, might aswell be a €50 ticket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Dave 101

UFC 100 sold out during the newsletter presale, they was none to be got during the general release, I reckon the same thing will happen tomorrow

As of now the only tickets left are €100 and they are way up the back, might aswell be a €50 ticket

Just seen some available for block H front row 100 euro there decent seats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Ticketmaster do release in blocks, but that just means that they won't always release block B until block A has all gone, rather than releasing all together.

But if they're saying sold out completely in a certain price range, then I believe they're sold out.

I haven't checked for singles.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Paulie1987

Hey don't mean to be cheeky but if anyone has a code their not using I'd gladly accept please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 George Chinaglia

srumball wrote: »
    STEPINTOOURWORLD

Waiting on the newsletter code myself so tried this but it's saying "the password is not in our system". Is everyone using the same one?

Paulie1987 wrote: »
    Hey don't mean to be cheeky but if anyone has a code their not using I'd gladly accept please :)

Plenty of cheeky people before yourself have asked today, including myself, with no luck! lol

Waiting on the newsletter code myself so tried this but it's saying "the password is not in our system". Is everyone using the same one?

That won't work until tomorrow morning. Today is presale for Fight Club members only

• Registered Users Posts: 26 George Chinaglia

That won't work until tomorrow morning. Today is presale for Fight Club members only

Ahh. Looks like it's just wait for tomorrow and the Ticketmaster lottery so. It was an awful lot easier to buy tickets a few years ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Paulie1987

Ahh. Looks like it's just wait for tomorrow and the Ticketmaster lottery so. It was an awful lot easier to buy tickets a few years ago!

I know and the card was much better last time too..Henderson, franklin, shogun etc

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭chrisbag1986

Word is there is only 450 left on sale and it won't make general release

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Dave 101 wrote: »
    Word is there is only 450 left on sale and it won't make general release

Word from?

xtal191 wrote: »
    Word from?

Reliable source, tickets are not released in block

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Id say that is defo rumours. 9k tickets have not been sold today. Yes a lot but no where near 9k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Says on twitter there will be some available

https://twitter.com/TicketmasterIre/status/474184216792797184

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Id say that is defo rumours. 9k tickets have not been sold today. Yes a lot but no where near 9k
    I'd be fairly sure of that too. Not at the crazy prices they are considering the card. If there had been big draws that'd get the English over then maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

If I can join fight club today, can I get the tickets ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

dulux99 wrote: »
    If I can join fight club today, can I get the tickets ?

Fight Club pre-sale ends on Friday about an hour before the general release so yep you should be able to get tickets.

Besides, Ticketmaster have an option to buy an Ultimate FC package too though can't be too sure if it's slightly cheaper to buy from the Fight Club website itself or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I know of people coming from England, Wales and Germany for this event.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if there are only a few hundred left. Considering that SGB and Ryano already cleared a lot before sale.

DrPhilG wrote: »
    I know of people coming from England, Wales and Germany for this event.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if there are only a few hundred left. Considering that SGB and Ryano already cleared a lot before sale.

Expect a load from Iceland too.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

**Sets alarm for 9am Thursday**

Ticketmaster is now showing all the tickets again where as before 50euro, 175 euro and 100euro all went and werent available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Ticketmaster is now showing all the tickets again where as before 50euro, 175 euro and 100euro all went and werent available.

Only showing €100 for me?

just 75 and 100 now. strange that cause I have screen shot from all available tickets when I posted my last post.

be some bad sleeps tonight for some boys getting ready to go to war at 10am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

The ticketmaster system is awful. There will be tickets tomorrow and Friday. Unless you know someone in ticketmaster or the UFC with access to the info dont believe anything. Also make sure to follow the UFC twitters for free giveaways before the night

From @UFC_UK on Twitter.
    Our man on the mic @JohnGoodenUK will be giving out a presale code for #UFCDublin tickets tomorrow at 10am! Go follow him!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

What in the actual **** is that about? Tried all morning for tickets in the 150 / 125 range and couldnt get anything but 100 options. Had to settle on that in the end. I dont understand this. Surely the pre sale should offer full access to all the seats if thats its purpose... Pretty annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

Are the views better from the middle tier seating or the upper tier seating? Which will give a better unobstructed view of the fight?

#15 wrote: »
    Are the views better from the middle tier seating or the upper tier seating? Which will give a better unobstructed view of the fight?

front row upper tier

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/the-o2-arena-dublin-detailed-numbers-chart/high-resolution/the-o2-arena-dublin-seating-plan-02-Best-seats-viewer-View-from-Block-H-Row-40-Seat-14-3d-virtual-interactive-inside-tour-high-resolution.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1 StevePKA

Has everyone got their newsletter presale code? Have yet to receive mine

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Iv seen it plastered over both UFC Dublin thread multiple times. Its the same code from what i seen. Go have a look a page or two back.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

StevePKA wrote: »
    Has everyone got their newsletter presale code? Have yet to receive mine

Its STEPINTOOURWORLD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Just checked ticketbastard, only €100,tix are left, Block P, Row 35.

For UFC 93 we were Block P, Row 33,(Front Row),and they were €50, doubled in price

Fcuk 'em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

surely there are a certain amount of tickets assigned to o2 priority members, im sure a 9 there will be more availlable!!
    i hope....

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

ufc pro wrote: »
    surely there are a certain amount of tickets assigned to o2 priority members, im sure a 9 there will be more availlable!!
    i hope....

This!

not sure i understand that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

O2 presale on sale at 10 so. Better get out of bed and get to work!

• Advertisement

i hear ya, thanks!!

Best of luck to everyone looking for tickets this morning. Fingers crossed!

same to yous, i have the trigger finger ready!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

IS IT OPEN YET?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Nothing on o2 presale yet

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

All across the country, MMA fans are sitting nervously at their computers pretending to work and anxiously checking the clock

Nothing on o2 presale yet

the app has stopped working, noting for newsletter either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Is it just the normal ticket master site i got to to use my 02 priorty code? im confused.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

o2 presale giving great seats, block E, i only got 2 think my code can buy more, PM me for it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement