Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**UFC Dublin: Ticket info** FACE VALUE ONLY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet
    Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later
    Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs
    On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at Ticket Centres or the box office

Just got this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Actually, dunno if its unique or what but go nuts lads -

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?camefrom=CFC_IE_AFF_O2DUB&brand=ie_theo2

code: edit - all gone i think

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

srumball wrote: »
    the app has stopped working, noting for newsletter either

Tickets not available anyone getting that!!!

"Newsletter Presale Starts Thursday at 10am IST"

It says that on the newsletter actually!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

You do realise that for the O2 Presale you don't go through ticketbastard but through the link that O2 give, or i did when i've used it in the past

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

can anyone make sense of the o2 website for tix? I can't find where you'd order them?
    I know it's 10am but can't even seem to find where I'd go on their site. The address on their text for the code doesn't bring you there

nm wrote: »

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?camefrom=CFC_IE_AFF_O2DUB&brand=ie_theo2

code: 6PU7YDLQV

Only the €175 tickets available on this, too rich for me, someone else give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GaryW

If anyone has an O2 code that I can get 3 tickets on that would be great, pm me Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

Happy days sorted

GaryW wrote: »
    If anyone has an O2 code that I can get 3 tickets on that would be great, pm me Thanks.

It seems you can only get 2 with the o2 pre sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Same for me! Thanks!

It seems you can only get 2 with the o2 pre sale

ok thanks I thought it said 6 on the site earlier

How do you register for an O2 code lads, gonna get my mate to get one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet
    Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later
    Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs
    On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at Ticket Centres or the box office

Just got this

Thats the same usual message that means what it says which is no tickets available e. g it maybe sold out in this case though they are not but you might wanna be less picky when choosing your desired seats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

just got 2 x 150 tickets , best available first was 2 x100 which were right at the back , then went it again 2 x 150 are block B

Thats the same usual message that means what it says which is no tickets available e. g it maybe sold out in this case though they are not but you might wanna be less picky when choosing your desired seats.

Im seeing the same message not even prompting for seats or tickets just this page when you click on the event

peteeeed wrote: »
    just got 2 x 150 tickets , best available first was 2 x100 which were right at the back , then went it again 2 x 150 are block B

Yeah the ticketmaster system is a load of .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

Got my fifty euro ticket. O2 sale was 9am not ten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭omeatheopian

Is block B row 29 decent view, cant seem to work that seating map site?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

BOOM - Got my 4 Block A Row 10
    This is fvcking awesome:D

• Advertisement

Looks like o2 had the best tickets, wouldn't fancy being in the newsletter rat race at ten am tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Cannot get over how sh*t the €100 seats were, unless some better come up with newsletter doubt I'll be making it!

Looks like o2 had the best tickets, wouldn't fancy being in the newsletter rat race at ten am tbh.

any chance you have 3 tickets left on your code ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Paulie1987

Priority is snapped up.. I had tickets twice and the seats weren't great so I tried to get other ones...disgusted..the third time I was just going to get them an my iPad crashed

any chance you have 3 tickets left on your code ;-)

O2 priority is already sold out it seems and code can't be reused anyway, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jgally

nm wrote: »

code: 6PU7YDLQV

Thanks mate got 2 @ 100e. Tickets not hectic but better than watching from my couch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Dave 101

Ye O2 priority 'snapped up' according to the website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

02 pre-sale are gone already

O2 priority is already sold out it seems and code can't be reused anyway, sorry.

It still working, keep refreshing

• Advertisement

You can reuse the code up to the max ticket limit, no hassle I'll get tickets at 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Is block B row 29 decent view, cant seem to work that seating map site?

good seats

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Callanutd

Had 4 section A and all of a sudden it sent me back to the start!! raging here!!! now im gonna be in the rat race at 10!

Callanutd wrote: »
    Had 4 section A and all of a sudden it sent me back to the start!! raging here!!! now im gonna be in the rat race at 10!

Better than the rat race tomorrow at 9

Better than the rat race tomorrow at 9

Cant get into 02 priority been trying since 9 im gonna vomit

Best wishes to all in the rat race at 10am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

I know the newsletter pre-sale doesn't start till 10, but is there a special page on Ticketmaster for the newsletter pre-sale.

When I go to ticketmaster at the moment, and click on the Fight Night event, it jut comes up with 'Tickets currently not available' message. This is before I have any chance to search for tickets, let alone anywhere to enter a pre-sale code.

Cant get into 02 priority been trying since 9 im gonna vomit

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

All gone now

Take whatever you can get at 10am lads and worst case you can flog it. Don't end up with empty pockets due to greed and big eyes.

Lads o2 is still working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

If anyone has an o2 code floating about it would be greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Glad a load of you are getting tickets :)

Just frustrated that after trying for 2-3 hours since 10am on the button yesterday i couldnt get 4 x 150 tickets for love nor money now load of people seem to be getting decent seats in section B / A etc. Had to settle for the middle of the N section... Ah well suppose i can be thankful i got tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

aw man, I just saw O2 priority tix on sale since 9am and newsletter on sale at 10. I was offered an O2 code but figured I didn't need it with the newsletter.

I have a feeling I won't be able to get anything under 100e tix anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Lads o2 is still working

https://screenshot.googleplex.com/Rs6kWC3dCN

Been getting this for the last 20 mins

sheehy83 wrote: »
    aw man, I just saw O2 priority tix on sale since 9am and newsletter on sale at 10. I was offered an O2 code but figured I didn't need it with the newsletter.

I have a feeling I won't be able to get anything under 100e tix anyway.

Haven;t seen anything under €100

Haven;t seen anything under €100

Just got mine the ****tiest tickets ever at 75 but I don't care ticketmaster your a wankbag rant over!!!

Just got mine the ****tiest tickets ever at 75 but I don't care ticketmaster your a wankbag rant over!!!

Theres not a bad seat in the house man, you will watch a lot on the big screen anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I actually wouldn't mind getting 75e tix. I'm not spending 210 euro for 2 top tier seats though.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Supra lover 87

I couldnt get into the o2 thing and then it said sold out and i got an e-mail off ufc saying use this code to get tickets and i have to pay to become an elite member to use the code.

I hope i get tickets tomorrow from ticket master i need 3

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement