Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountancy courses

Options
  • 24-03-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Does anyone know where is the best business or accountancy course to do in Ireland and what is the minimum points? I really want study accountancy after the leaving cert and I was just wondering what college to go to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

Does anyone know where is the best business or accountancy course to do in Ireland and what is the minimum points? I really want study accountancy after the leaving cert and I was just wondering what college to go to

I'm in fifth year at the moment and in a very similar situation to you. Accounting is probably my best subject at school. I know it's not a specific accountancy course but the likes of commerce in UCD is a good stepping stone on to becoming an accountant as it gives you some exemptions toward accountancy exams if you pick certain modules and do well in them. I'd say there are people out there who will be able to give you more detailed information on some more courses.

Advertisement