Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy TYRES in Kilkenny.

Options
  • 24-03-2014 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

Just wondering where is the best place in Kilkenny or surrounding counties to buy tyres for a Nissan Micra car.

Need to buy tyres with the E letter on them to meet NCT requirements.

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I recently dealt with JM Tyres, in Graiguecullen, Carlow. Look up jmtyres.ie. They were recommended by a friend in the motor trade. Great service, I'll be back. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭shane 007

TyreLand out the Callan Road are reasonable. I usually get mine there.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gorilla_ie

joe barry in kilmaganny!! great prices !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

I always go to the place on Upper Patrick street with Top Cat painted on the wall, always find them courteous and quick, prices are about average.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

I went to a the place on the Hebron road on a recommendation. They were very good and professional and didn't try to bull**** me. Can't remember their name but they are past Aldi as your heading towards the roundabout with the bypass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

sillymoo wrote: »
    I went to a the place on the Hebron road on a recommendation. They were very good and professional and didn't try to bull**** me. Can't remember their name but they are past Aldi as your heading towards the roundabout with the bypass.

I think that's ABB or something like that I was there yesterday getting something done there are a good spot alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭nootroc

Pit Lane Tyres near roundabout at McDonagh Junction. Sound out. Tell Pat I sent you.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 bluestar2010

How much should one expect to pay on average for a tyre for a nissan micra car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭shane 007

Probably more than the Nissan Micra's worth :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

If your buying a new tyre it may cost anywhere from 80 - 120 or in some cases more it all depends on the make and what you feel like spending

If you go the part worn route then 50euro will see you get a good part worn.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Micra tyres would be a lot less. Tyres for my passat start at 70.

Advertisement