Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grab lorry

• 25-03-2014 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I'm starting a contract in few months where I need a grab lorry with tipper function in region of 7.5ton-16 ton not too fussy but not sure of best place to locate irish prices on net are crazy don't mind travelling to uk for one but not sure where to start any advise would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭yes14

Prim05 wrote: »
    Hi I'm starting a contract in few months where I need a grab lorry with tipper function in region of 7.5ton-16 ton not too fussy but not sure of best place to locate irish prices on net are crazy don't mind travelling to uk for one but not sure where to start any advise would be appreciated

U need a driver?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Prim05

yes14 wrote: »
    U need a driver?

No sorry man know what it's like I can hardly pay myself

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭yes14

Prim05 wrote: »
    No sorry man know what it's like I can hardly pay myself

No probs.good luck with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

hardCopy wrote: »

thread moved

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

Look at the Truck and Plant trader mags from the Uk(available here), have a goo at bay.co.uk and trawl the UK plant for sale websites. A lot have gone for export and there's massive increased demand for whats left as construction in the UK is really kicking back off.

Advertisement