Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny. Housemate/s needed.

Options
  • 25-03-2014 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

I just moved to Kilkenny over a month ago. Staying in my friends house but it's being a while now so I'm looking for more space right now.
    If anyone would be interested in renting a spacious house or apartment in Kilkenny please do not hesitate to contact me.
    I'm 30 years old professional, employed, quite, no smoking. More info please write me a msg.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ssprucemoose

Well thanks for that.

There's nothing "interesting" in sharing. Plenty houses/apartment to let but I'd like to rent it with someone to spread the rent.

And as I'm new in KK I don't really know people who would like to move.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

The back of the Kilkenny People used to be good for that, but I've neither rented a room or bought the Kilkenny people in years, so maybe its changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fortune1

hiya
    just wondering how your search is going? my housemate is really driving me crazy the past few months considering kicking him out!! I can't really move out of where I am (I've way too much stuff furniture etc) so I may have a single room to let soon if you'd be interested? it's in a two bed apt in town with parking small balcony and shared garden :)

Hey I'm still looking. I will pm you with more details!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 fortune1

Hey I'm still looking. I will pm you with more details!

perfect talk soon :)

Found two houses in Town Centre two bedrooms probably gonna rent it myself and then find someone to move in with me!
    Still no luck on "sharing market"

Advertisement