Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour shop waterford

Options
  • 25-03-2014 4:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Is there any garage/shop in waterford thats open 24 hours? I dont need petrol , I specifically am looking for a shop but I assume if one is open it will be attached to a garage?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

The Tesco in Ardkeen will be open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

WikiHow wrote: »
    The Tesco in Ardkeen will be open.

I thought that closes at 12 now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Yes, it's no longer 24 hours. Opens 6AM to midnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Kizzles

I might be wrong now but as far as I can remember Topaz across from the WIT College Street campus is 24 hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Kizzles wrote: »
    I might be wrong now but as far as I can remember Topaz across from the WIT College Street campus is 24 hour

Yeah that garage is 24hr and so was the maxol on the cork road dont know if it will still be 24hr after its finished being built

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

Yeah that garage is 24hr and so was the maxol on the cork road dont know if it will still be 24hr after its finished being built
    what makes you think that?? that garage did more business late at night than it did during the day, they would be stupid not to have it 24 hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

what makes you think that?? that garage did more business late at night than it did during the day, they would be stupid not to have it 24 hour

You'd be surprised.

There's a place in New Ross that is not the greatest on price but used to do a good bit of business at night.

They stopped opening 24hr because the staff were getting way too much hassle.

Ledger wrote: »
    You'd be surprised.

There's a place in New Ross that is not the greatest on price but used to do a good bit of business at night.

They stopped opening 24hr because the staff were getting way too much hassle.
    which place was that??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

which place was that??

Topaz beside Lidl (used to be shell)

Ledger wrote: »
    Topaz beside Lidl (used to be shell)
    its a shame new ross could do with some place 24hr

• Advertisement
Advertisement