Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airline Empires

Options
  • 25-03-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Just done a quick search of the forum and didnt find anything on this game, its quite good and in my opinion better than airline manager on FB

Heres a link to the website

http://www.airline-empires.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭crisco10

I remember playing a world in that with a bunch of UK/IE folk who chose euro airports as their base. While they battled it out with each other I chose Atlanta and quietly built an empire unopposed that ended up traversing the globe and killing everyone else. Ah fun times.

Not a bad game in that it is less of a click a thon than FB manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Just started to play this again was a good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

crisco10 wrote: »
    Not a bad game in that it is less of a click a thon than FB manager.

Yeah - the FB Manager one is way too much work to be fun - and this coming from somebody who plays Airline 7!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ADirtySock

Hey guys

I'm a moderator over at AE, if you've any questions let me know. It's a fun game and the next version AE4.0 is in development :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭man98

ADirtySock wrote: »
    Hey guys

I'm a moderator over at AE, if you've any questions let me know. It's a fun game and the next version AE4.0 is in development :)
    AE's Irish mod? Didn't think I'd run into you here ;) . Anyway, AE is a bloody great game I've been playing it for almost 3 years. Any questions, come to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ADirtySock

man98 wrote: »
    AE's Irish mod? Didn't think I'd run into you here ;) . Anyway, AE is a bloody great game I've been playing it for almost 3 years. Any questions, come to me.

I'm everywhere and nowhere all at the same time.

I'm everywhere and suspended for 2 weeks at the same time...

Im back playing this now i hate you all lmao

andy_g wrote: »
    Im back playing this now i hate you all lmao
    Just try not to step on my territory, yeah?

• Advertisement

man98 wrote: »
    Just try not to step on my territory, yeah?

If i do i'll beat you on price :P

andy_g wrote: »
    If i do i'll beat you on price :P
    Are ye sure about that one now? I'm the guy who flew daily 747s to Paris Vatry for $1! I also flew a spacious 767 to LAX for $480, but that's without scamming customers.

Advertisement