Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bar for rent/lease

Options
  • 25-03-2014 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi all does anyone know of any pub up for rent/lease in cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

You could ask an auctioneer. Brannigans, Burbon Street and the New Port are all still closed so their respective leases could be available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Lemag wrote: »
    You could ask an auctioneer. Brannigans, Burbon Street and the New Port are all still closed so their respective leases could be available.

The Newport was acquired by Wetherspoons last last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Farmers isn't that still closed down. and I would like to add when you find one I am looking for work,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Milly33 wrote: »
    Farmers isn't that still closed down. and I would like to add when you find one I am looking for work,

East village bought that 12 months ago. The venue in ballintemple could be ideal with live at the marquee coming up

Yes the Venue that is the spot, and I am just around the corner haha. It is a shame to see it closed after the last lads had made such a go of it. Lots of people looking for it to come back as the other pub is a bit of a regulars pub.. Herself is in and out of there all the time. good size pub, beer garden, restaurant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭nuts86

thirsty scholar/star on western road is available... pretty cheap as well by all accounts...

Turners cross tavern up for sale too

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ad2014

great stuff ill b checkn it out 2morow thanks for all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Milly33 wrote: »
    Yes the Venue that is the spot, and I am just around the corner haha. It is a shame to see it closed after the last lads had made such a go of it. Lots of people looking for it to come back as the other pub is a bit of a regulars pub.. Herself is in and out of there all the time. good size pub, beer garden, restaurant

Thumbs up for the Venue. It's a shame to see it gone to (almost) ruin. Was told it was recently bought, but TBH couldn't confirm that. I'm not sure if you would want to lease it - it looks like there needs a lot of work to be done to get it into reasonable shape. It's a shame, as (with exception of the Temple Inn) there isn't a decent pub from there until Blackrock Castle - so much potential.

I know, did you ever chat with Oscar in the Chinese he was gas!! Havent heard the rumours but hopefully it has and they might do something nice. I didn't think it was in too bad nick thought it was just the outside of it looks grubbie

• Advertisement

Venue has been bought by dennehys bar cornmarket street!

do uknowwhen its opening

just got a call thethirsty scholar is sold as well

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Venue has been bought by dennehys bar cornmarket street!

Oh! I ponder when it will open or what they plan to do

Advertisement