Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay guy?

Options
  • 25-03-2014 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Homebrew.ie had an Ebay account that sold small items, and charged regular postage for them, yeast, bottle caps that kind of thing.

I had him saved on my sellers list from last year, but he doesnt seem to have anything for sale anything.

Is there anyone else selling the small stuff out there?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

You can always e-mail one of the other suppliers and ask to arrange postage rather than full delivery. There's also a bricks and mortar shop in Glasnevin, and some of the larger Tescos sell bits and pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I couldn't find that website earlier. I'm going to pop in there on Thursday and pick up the double IPA kit and maybe a few other bits. Prices are as good as the online stores in fairness.

Advertisement