Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Stone Cherry/Airbourne/Theory of a Deadman Arena Tour

Options
  • 25-03-2014 1:31pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Black Stone Cherry have announced a string of UK arena shows for the autumn.

Hot on the heels of their sold-out Southern Hospitality UK dates in February, the Kentucky rockers will release their fourth studio album, 'Magic Mountain', on May 5 through Roadrunner Records.

Support on all dates comes from Airbourne, who released their third album 'Black Dog Barking' in May of last year, and Theory of a Deadman, who are working on a new album pencilled for release this summer.

Sun October 26 2014 - GLASGOW Hydro
    Mon October 27 2014 - SHEFFIELD Motorpoint Arena
    Tue October 28 2014 - CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena
    Thu October 30 2014 - BIRMINGHAM LG Arena
    Fri October 31 2014 - MANCHESTER Phones 4u Arena
    Sat November 01 2014 - LONDON Wembley Arena

No surprise no Irish date. Hopefully we get a BSC solo show though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

What a line up, BSC and Airbourne are on fire at the moment, would love to see them here but i doubt it, don't think MCD would risk them selling well in the O2 and The Olympia would be too small.

Hope i'm wrong though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

scudzilla wrote: »
    What a line up, BSC and Airbourne are on fire at the moment, would love to see them here but i doubt it, don't think MCD would risk them selling well in the O2 and The Olympia would be too small.

Hope i'm wrong though

I think Olympia would be perfect imo . I know Airbourne played there few years ago but dont think it sold great . With BSC and Airbourne together could sell out imo and TOAD would be a bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

I think the Olympia would work, too. Saw BSC in Whelans (!) the last time they were here, and Airbourne pulled a decent crowd to the Olympia when I saw them there (time before last).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I think Olympia would be perfect imo . I know Airbourne played there few years ago but dont think it sold great . With BSC and Airbourne together could sell out imo and TOAD would be a bonus

No doubts about it, An Olympia gig with them 2 WOULD sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

agreed - think the Olympia would be terrific for this - O2 unless I'm very much mistaken would just be too big for these guys over here. That BSC Whelans show was just stunning ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

NIBBS wrote: »
    agreed - think the Olympia would be terrific for this - O2 unless I'm very much mistaken would just be too big for these guys over here. That BSC Whelans show was just stunning ;-)

Yea O2 would never happen . Fingers crossed for a date though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Would love a date for tour here.

I've been to see Airbourne pretty much every time they've played here so far and would be great to see BSC too!

Advertisement