Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting hourly rate in credit union

Options
  • 25-03-2014 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all just wondering does anyone know the starting hourly rate in the credit union. Please and thank you. Specifically st canises in Kilkenny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Interest rates are rubbish these day. I doubt they pay them by the hour :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Hi all just wondering does anyone know the starting hourly rate in the credit union. Please and thank you. Specifically st canises in Kilkenny

They do pay by the hour but I wouldn't know what the starting hourly rate is

• Registered Users Posts: 25 caitb

I enquired recently and was told around €15 per hour. That's starting as a teller . ( Meath area)

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

caitb wrote: »
    I enquired recently and
    was told around €15 per hour. That's starting as a teller . ( Meath area)

I would be surprised if they start on 15 euro unless they had experience. If you take into consideration that up until recently a lot of the rural CU were staffed by volunteers. I would take a guest at between 12-13 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tracyon2004

Thanks for the posts guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

doesnt matter what experience you have,you have to be trained to credit union systems and start as such

Advertisement