Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Electricity

Options
  • 25-03-2014 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Just wondering what conditions does one have to satisfy to qualify for a business package in electricity terms .I currently have a residential package. I used roughly 9000 units in 2013.I have a business package  for both my phones and for my insurance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi karolmc100,

If you private message us your name, business type and telephone number, we can organise a callback for you from our Business team.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭karolmc100

Hi karolmc100,

If you private message us your name, business type and telephone number, we can organise a callback for you from our Business team.

Kind regards,
    Una
    <snip>

Please don't post your name and phone number where 2 million people will read it. Send a private message as you were requested.

Advertisement