Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does EI have a response/counter-offer to the 'One Big Switch' to Bord Gais deal?

Options
  • 25-03-2014 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi,

As above. See the deal here.

Thanks for any comments.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi CHorn,

Thanks for getting in touch with this query. Electric Ireland has the best one year electricity offer in the market, according to Bonkers.ie which is CER accredited.

You can find out about our different price plans here: elec.ie/SwitchSave

If you've any questions about our offers, do let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭CHorn

TVM for response- appreciated. 

I guess everyone who signed up to the 'One Big Switch' campaign (and is a customer of EI) either has or will be asking this Q, so might as well put it on the table here. Those who signed up to 'One Big Switch' might represent a non-inertia group, who do actively check competition and would move if the #s indicate. 

I'm not sure bonkers.ie has updated their site for the Bord Gais deal yet, but I'll run the '#s when I see them, as I'm sure EI will do also. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi CHorn,

Thank you for your post, we are currently offering the best electricity only deal in the market as per Bonkers.ie this morning. We are also offering a 12% discount off electricity & gas for Dual Fuel customers. Terms and conditions apply. 

Details of our price plans can be found here: elec.ie/SwitchSave

If you need any clarification about our rates or discounts, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭dareden

Hi CHorn,

Thank you for your post, we are currently offering the best electricity only deal in the market as per Bonkers.ie this morning. We are also offering a 12% discount off electricity & gas for Dual Fuel customers. Terms and conditions apply. 

Details of our price plans can be found here: elec.ie/SwitchSave

If you need any clarification about our rates or discounts, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    I was wondering the same thing myself. I got the big switch offer and it looks great. But I wanted to give Electric Ireland a chance before I switched over.  So I checked out their website, which says to ring them if you want to change. So I rang and was given a different number to ring and told to wait one hour before ringing them as they were 'choc-o-block'! Not great customer service! No one offered to take my number to ring me back. But I'll be one less phone call for them to deal with. Much easier to just switch providers online. 

Advertisement