Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I just get an account for broadband only from eircom?

Options
  • 25-03-2014 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

I don't use my house phone ever, is there an internet only option available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Anne Other wrote: »
    I don't use my house phone ever, is there an internet only option available?
    Hi Anne Other

I'm unaware of an internet only package as a phone lone is generally required to hold the broadband however it is best to contact eircom sales on free phone 1800503303 where an agent will be able to through a couple of options available to you.

Thanks

Al

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

eFibre is available standalone.  I have it. 

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AmilcarAlho

I can confirm it is available as well, although my account manager was quite sure that I'd need a land line service and that it wasn't possible, until I emailed this: Eircom product list . Hope it helps.

Advertisement