Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a business contact details

Options
  • 25-03-2014 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I have been trying to contact a business owner of a website that is now defunct. I got the address it is for an apartment which has just sold. I tried contacting them on old twitter/facebook/linkedin accounts but no reply.

Is there anyway of getting the email from the IEDR whois? I don't think there is.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

When is the expiry date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

It expires 11 December. I don't particularly want the domain name -it got quite a bad rep towards the end. Its the actual coding of the site I am interested in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Use a debt collector to track them down, that is all I can think of!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

If it's a .ie domain, check to see if there is a registered business name to match the domain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Graham wrote: »
    If it's a .ie domain, check to see if there is a registered business name to match the domain.

There is, but it's registered to an apartment which has just recently been let out to someone else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭jmcc

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    There is, but it's registered to an apartment which has just recently been let out to someone else
    Are you sure it is the right address? Some business names have multiple entries in the CRO database as they are not unique.

Regards...jmcc

Advertisement