Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rotary washing line

Options
  • 25-03-2014 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭

hi anyone know of any good deals on rotary washing lines. i missed out on the half price one in woodies, looking for something sturdy.. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭sector_000

I just bought one today/Tuesday in Woodies.... it was a 50m one (length of all the cord I presume).... reduced from ~€95 to ~€35.
    Great deal IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭avfc1874

sector_000 wrote: »
    I just bought one today/Tuesday in Woodies.... it was a 50m one (length of all the cord I presume).... reduced from ~€95 to ~€35.
    Great deal IMHO.

hi which woodies was this , its not on line :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭sector_000

Naas.

There were several 60m ones of the same brand (Moerman).... price = ~€130, no discount on them.
    This was only one 50m that I could see... and it happened to have the magic discount sticker on it!
    It didn't look damaged, soiled or a return. It may have been a one off or discontinued stock.

Advertisement