Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for hazel

• 25-03-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for a large quantity of hazel for large scale garden projects, would be delighted if anyone knew of hazel in quantity around clare or limerick and could provide info on the location. If landowner is known please send me details so I can seek permission to harvest the hazel.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Hi,
    I am looking for a large quantity of hazel for large scale garden projects, would be delighted if anyone knew of hazel in quantity around clare or limerick and could provide info on the location. If landowner is known please send me details so I can seek permission to harvest the hazel.
    What use do you have for the hazel, is it to plant trees in a new garden or something else?, if the former then any good nursery will have an ample supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

What use do you have for the hazel, is it to plant trees in a new garden or something else?, if the former then any good nursery will have an ample supply.

Hi, no, I'm looking for tall hazel sticks and not the whole plants, once cut they will come back again so would not be doing any damage btw :)

Advertisement