Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very unreliable emobile sales person

Options
  • 25-03-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi  our family has been with eircom for for than 10+ years. 
    I spotted the eircom 4g deal and would like to join the sim only plan.  So I took all my details to my nearest Emobile store as i thought it should be easy and i'll get a sim card right away.
    Asked to join but the sales person doesn't seem to understand how the applying of SIM only plan works. She  says i need my father to sign things as he'll be extending his contract. When i reminded her its the 30 day SIM only plan i wanted she clicked the computer and said "oh no you dont".

Anyways I left my details with her. And ten minutes later she called me and said she would need my dad to sign a new contract. So i just left.

I called emobile today and asked for the same thing. Not a problem. Gave the operator the details and its fine. Now i just need to wait for the sim card and get number ported.

Just wanna say. The sales person in the store really put my off. I gave her everything to photocopy, verified my bank card. Then turn around and said no. 

BTW i'm in Carlow if that helps.

i thought i was posting this in the emobile thread. If mod needs to move it. feel free

PS. if any carlowvian is wondering. I just got Efibre installed today on Tullow Rd. My speed was 5MB before. Now it's 47MB :D

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi  our family has been with eircom for for than 10+ years. 
    I spotted the eircom 4g deal and would like to join the sim only plan.  So I took all my details to my nearest Emobile store as i thought it should be easy and i'll get a sim card right away.
    Asked to join but the sales person doesn't seem to understand how the applying of SIM only plan works. She  says i need my father to sign things as he'll be extending his contract. When i reminded her its the 30 day SIM only plan i wanted she clicked the computer and said "oh no you dont".

Anyways I left my details with her. And ten minutes later she called me and said she would need my dad to sign a new contract. So i just left.

I called emobile today and asked for the same thing. Not a problem. Gave the operator the details and its fine. Now i just need to wait for the sim card and get number ported.

Just wanna say. The sales person in the store really put my off. I gave her everything to photocopy, verified my bank card. Then turn around and said no. 

BTW i'm in Carlow if that helps.

i thought i was posting this in the emobile thread. If mod needs to move it. feel free

PS. if any carlowvian is wondering. I just got Efibre installed today on Tullow Rd. My speed was 5MB before. Now it's 47MB :D
    Hi bluefirefly,

Sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience in our store. I will get this passed onto the manager of the store. When you are signing up to the plans that merge an eircom account with a mobile account all you need to provide is the eircom account details and the account holders permission to avail of the offer.

If you have any questions in the future don't hesitate to contact us here and we will be happy to help.

Grainne

Advertisement