Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Calling Card

Options
  • 25-03-2014 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,502 ✭✭✭✭

I have a €20 Tesco International Calling Card. I could not get through to the access number, and Tesco tell me that Eircom have blocked the access number. They do not seem to be offering any further solutions. So where does that leave me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,502 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Update, I got a refund from Tesco, but are Eircom proposing to block all these numbers?

Got another email from Tesco (I responded to the first email by asking them 'so what now') and they suggest I take it up with Eircom. So, Eircom, I am asking. What's the story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

looksee wrote: »
    Got another email from Tesco (I responded to the first email by asking them 'so what now') and they suggest I take it up with Eircom. So, Eircom, I am asking. What's the story?
    Hi looksee

I have preciously requested information on this and will activekly chase this up further. As soon as I have any further information on this I will let you know.

Thanks
    Al

Bump?

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

looksee wrote: »
    Bump
    Hi looksee

I have no further information or clarification on this. I will of course request clarification on eircoms position on this from operations again. Apologies for the delays.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement