Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persistant calls from 01 765 2760

Options
  • 25-03-2014 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I have 5 phone calls from this number in the last 2 days and wnet i answer the call there is no-one there - when i call the number back it advises me that Eircom / Meteor are trying to call me

Can you remove me from whatever cold calling lists you have - i have no problem talking to anyone however 5 calls in 2 days with no way of speaking to anyone is EXCESSIVE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Nuisance alright, had four yesterday myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

GeorgeAVFC wrote: »
    I have 5 phone calls from this number in the last 2 days and wnet i answer the call there is no-one there - when i call the number back it advises me that Eircom / Meteor are trying to call me

Can you remove me from whatever cold calling lists you have - i have no problem talking to anyone however 5 calls in 2 days with no way of speaking to anyone is EXCESSIVE
    Hi GeorgeAVFC

If you are an emobile or meteor customer please PM me your mobile number & I will request this to be taken off their calling campaigns.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭GeorgeAVFC

PM sent there 

GeorgeAVFC wrote: »
    PM sent there 
    HI GeorgeAVFC

I got your PM thanks.

I've sent this to be removed.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Four a day on average for us. My Mum is somewhat flustered by this, as any goodwill towards the company is evaporating.

Calls have been answered, as in: not the right time/not into discussing/busy etc.

Always polite.

Bordering on harassment.

I answered a call, calmly and politely, this morning, and seemed to get through to someone that understood above a certain number of calls has a negative effect on the customer.

A request to be removed from the, 'dialer system' was put through. Finally!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Amalgam,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you have requested to be removed from the dialer then you should no longer receive these calls. If you do have any further issues with this just get back to me here.

Thanks,

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 34 finbarrc

Hi Amalgam,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you have requested to be removed from the dialer then you should no longer receive these calls. If you do have any further issues with this just get back to me here.

Thanks,

Tony
    Hi Tony,

Can I also request to be removed from this dialer database and any other cold calling databases.

Thanks

Hi finbarrc,

You can of course. If you send on your details in a PM I'll submit this request for you.

Thanks,

Tony

Hi finbarrc,

You can of course. If you send on your details in a PM I'll submit this request for you.

Thanks,

Tony
    Hi Tony,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

I'll get back to you shortly.

Tony

• Advertisement

Thanks a lot.

Tony
    Ok, let me know when this is done.

finbarrc wrote: »
    Thanks a lot.

Tony
    Hi finbarrc

Tony is not available today but I'll chase this up with him as soon as he is back

Thanks
    Al

Thanks a lot.

Tony
    Hi finbarrc

Tony is not available today but I'll chase this up with him as soon as he is back

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

I have been waiting four days already for this to be done.  No more stalling.  I expect this to be done today and will PM you my details right now.

Thanks a lot.

Tony
    Hi finbarrc

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

I have been waiting four days already for this to be done.  No more stalling.  I expect this to be done today and will PM you my details right now.
    HI finbarrc

Can you confirm if you are receiving calls to your mobile also? I see Sarah has already requested eircom marketing & sales calls to be stopped to your landline.

If you are a meteor customer can you please PM me your mobile number and PIN and we will prevent all marketing based on your meteor account.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks a lot.

Tony
    Hi finbarrc

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

HI finbarrc

Can you confirm if you are receiving calls to your mobile also? I see Sarah has already requested eircom marketing & sales calls to be stopped to your landline.

If you are a meteor customer can you please PM me your mobile number and PIN and we will prevent all marketing based on your meteor account.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

I'm not a meteor/emobile customer, just landline.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks a lot.

Tony
    Hi finbarrc

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

HI finbarrc

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

I'm not a meteor/emobile customer, just landline.

Thanks for your help.

No worries finbarrc

Your landline details have been sent for removal

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8 olearyd

Hi there

I am also getting these calls over the last few days. Do I just PM you the landline details?

thank you,

Donal

olearyd wrote: »
    Hi there

I am also getting these calls over the last few days. Do I just PM you the landline details?

thank you,

Donal
    Hi Donal,

I received your PM and I've sent off your details to be removed :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8 olearyd

Hi there

thank you,

Donal
    Hi Donal,

Al
    thanks

Hi there

thank you,

Donal
    Hi Donal,

Al
    thanks
    No worries olearyd

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭georgefalls

Got this call today.  I'm ex directory, and always have been. How are these companies able to get my number.?

Got this call today.  I'm ex directory, and always have been. How are these companies able to get my number.?
    Hi georgefalls

Being ex directory would mean that your line is not available in the phone book or directory enquiry services and does not exclude you from marketing calls. If you are currently with eircom and would like to PM me your landline number I will be able to request that your number be removed from the marketing database.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭georgefalls

Hi georgefalls

Being ex directory would mean that your line is not available in the phone book or directory enquiry services and does not exclude you from marketing calls. If you are currently with eircom and would like to PM me your landline number I will be able to request that your number be removed from the marketing database.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent. Regards.

Hi georgefalls

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent. Regards.
    Hi georgefalls

Thanks for that,

I have arranged this now.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 48 WIne Gums

Hi.
    I received a call from 7652760 today.
    I am ex-directory, did not answer it.

They called me last April also, did not answer.

WIne Gums wrote: »
    Hi.
    I received a call from 7652760 today.
    I am ex-directory, did not answer it.

They called me last April also, did not answer.
    Hi WIne Gums

Being ex directory may not mean that you would be excempt from marketing calls. If you are an eircom customer and you wish to be removed from these calls please PM me your landline number.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 48 WIne Gums

Hi Alan.
    Just sent PM.
    Many thanks.

Hi Alan.
    Just sent PM.
    Many thanks.
    No problem at all wine Gums - happy to help :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 44 BizTalker

Hi Alan.
    Just sent PM.
    Many thanks.

Al
    Phone calls from this number at 8.30 pm, it's very frustrating, did not answer but wish not to be bothered again pls!

• Advertisement

BizTalker wrote: »
    Hi Alan.
    Just sent PM.
    Many thanks.

Al
    Phone calls from this number at 8.30 pm, it's very frustrating, did not answer but wish not to be bothered again pls!
    Hi BizTalker

Feel free to PM me your landline number and I'll send it on to be removed.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement