Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 deaths in 2 years

Options
  • 25-03-2014 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

In the past 2 years I've said goodbye to 6 loved ones, 4 of which would have been really close to me. I'm finding it difficult to get my head around this and I feel like my world is collapsing around me. I'm constantly worrying and fretting now. I feel lost and distant lately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

That's a lot to deal with.

You could go talk with a counsellor or therapist to discuss your feelings and get some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

Yes it's not unusual to have trouble facing one death but multiple must truly leave one reeling. A professional will help you sort it out and help you find ways of coping.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Firstly don't try to deal with this alone. A good place to begin might be your GP, to get a few things off your chest if nothing else. They might help you get more suitable counselling also

Advertisement