Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

after school drop off

Options
  • 25-03-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all

Just wondering how much you would suggest to pay someone to collect a child from school and drive them to their creche. . About 1.5mile trip. .. Any ideas??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Is that 1.5 miles from were the person lives to school then to creche then back home.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 where2go

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Is that 1.5 miles from were the person lives to school then to creche then back home.

Hi...person would be collecting anyway from school. . Then about 1.5 mile to creche and they live half way towards creche so it would be shorter for them coming back

So wouldn't take long, but still count for petrol and time,if its every day 5 days,
    €20/25 a week?
    what did you have in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 where2go

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    So wouldn't take long, but still count for petrol and time,if its every day 5 days,
    €20/25 a week?
    what did you have in mind?

Yeah I guess for the fact that I am still paying creche I was thing l thinking 20-30 and was just wondering does that sound reasonable? ?

where2go wrote: »
    Yeah I guess for the fact that I am still paying creche I was thing l thinking 20-30 and was just wondering does that sound reasonable? ?

Yeah go for €25 then, puts petrol in the tank to do creche and run a round for themself for the rest of the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from East - thread better suited to Parenting, I think.

tHB

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think 20-25 is more then fair to both parties.
    I may be faced with this issue in Sept with both girls starting school at different times!!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭dockleaf

I suppose you have checked with the creche that they won't pick up? I only ask because all the creches around us pick up from school and will also drop to after school activities if required.

Advertisement