Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postal Delivery Office Clonshaugh

Options
  • 25-03-2014 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the Clonshaugh An Post delivery office can be accessed off Clonshaugh Road.

Its the place you go if they couldn't deliver something to you or you weren't there to sign for it.

Their address is Willsnborough Ind Estate, so I think you have to go in through Oscar Traynor Road entrance.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Go in from Oscar Traynor Road.
    Take the turn and keep going straight. It's on (I think) the last turn on your left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

spurious wrote: »
    Take the turn and keep going straight. It's on (I think) the last turn on your left.
    thanks.

The postal office is in the industrial estate.
    Enter by the Oscar Traynor Rd, straight on through the estate, take the last left and the postal office is on the left.

There's no entry off the Clonshaugh Rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

spurious wrote: »

It is indeed :)

Advertisement