Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

32" Nordmende Red Lines

• 25-03-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I have a 32" Nordmende tv since 2011 but lately 2 faint red lines have appeared on the top of the screen. I've the skybox connected via hdmi.

Are there any fixes or is the tv busted?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

James__10 wrote: »
    I have a 32" Nordmende tv since 2011 but lately 2 faint red lines have appeared on the top of the screen. I've the skybox connected via hdmi.

Are there any fixes or is the tv busted?

Try connecting something else - maybe a ps3 etc and see if the lines are still there. Or else connect the box to another telly. That way you'll find out is it the box or your tv ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

The lines only seem to be more visible on dark backgrounds i.e when I'm watching the football the lines are more visible.

Just connected my ps3 and the lines are still visible

I can pm you a good old fashioned tv repair place in North County Dublin who will repair if it makes financial sense .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Would it be dear to fix?

James__10 wrote: »
    Would it be dear to fix?

The guys in the shop I'm thinking of will give you an idea.

• Advertisement
Advertisement