Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liability insurance

Options
  • 25-03-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I am a photographer, sole trader, and I need public liability insurance, cover up to €2M.

Do you have any suggestion which Irish company is reliable?

No need to mention Chill, I asked for a quote and to call me in the evening, but they called me 5 minutes after I requested the quote, at work in the morning. So they can kiss my custom goodbye :)

I have already contacted FBD.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

Poncke wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am a photographer, sole trader, and I need public liability insurance, cover up to €2M.

Do you have any suggestion which Irish company is reliable?

No need to mention Chill, I asked for a quote and to call me in the evening, but they called me 5 minutes after I requested the quote, at work in the morning. So they can kiss my custom goodbye :)

I have already contacted FBD.

Cheers

Have a chat with a broker as they will have access to the market and will generally get you a good price. I use burke insurances in galway for my pi and they generally get me good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

Cheers, I have just emailed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Www.bizbroker.ie I've used them for the last three/four years and their PL quotes have been unbeaten yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

Funny site, but sounds good. I will email Harry :)

Thanks,

Advertisement