Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red internet light - new customer

Options
  • 25-03-2014 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I am a new eircom customer. I had to get a phone lines installed because my house was newly built. The phone line was installed 2 weeks ago and my landline phone is working since the day the phone line was installed. I just received the modem and plugged it in and there is a red light on the internet light. The rest of the lights are green. 

Please help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

denkel123 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a new eircom customer. I had to get a phone lines installed because my house was newly built. The phone line was installed 2 weeks ago and my landline phone is working since the day the phone line was installed. I just received the modem and plugged it in and there is a red light on the internet light. The rest of the lights are green. 

Please help!!
    Assuming your DSL light is solid green, it sounds like an authentication issue.
    Your broadband is set up on your line in the exchange but your account on Eircoms system isn't full activated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

denkel123 wrote: »
    Hi,

Please help!!

[font=Times New Roman","serif]
    If you would like to PM me your landline and account number I will look in to this for you.

* Thanks kaizersoze that sounds quite plausible.

Thanks

Al[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]

Advertisement