Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College portfolio results

Options
  • 26-03-2014 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received any results from any colleges such as DIT, LSAD, NCAD, etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 niamhy_k

So far I'v gotten results back from, CCAD and LSAD, the results from NCAD will be out the end of this week or very early next week. Dying to hear from them, just want to know already!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dreamer95

niamhy_k wrote: »
    So far I'v gotten results back from, CCAD and LSAD, the results from NCAD will be out the end of this week or very early next week. Dying to hear from them, just want to know already!

I haven't heard back from anyone since! Yeah the waiting is killing me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 niamhy_k

dreamer95 wrote: »
    I haven't heard back from anyone since! Yeah the waiting is killing me!

Hmm maybe ring LSAD and CCAD if you haven't heard yet results could have gotten lost or something i only got a letter from CCAD today and an email yesterday, so yours might be on the way. I got results from LSAD over a week ago so I'd definitly give them a ring. :) good luck

Well I didn't apply to CCAD but I did apply to LSAD. I submitted my portfolio to Limerick a few days ago so I'm probably just being impatient! Thanks anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 UnderTheSky

Just got my NCAD results! I originally thought they came out last week, the wait is horrible, hope you find out soon and all goes well! :)

• Advertisement

Just got me NCAD results! I originally thought they came out last week, the wait is horrible, hope you find out soon and all goes well! :)

Yeah I just got mine and didn't get in... Hope everything went well for you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 UnderTheSky

Yeah I got in :)
    Sorry you didn't :( Hopefully your second choice will work out?~♥

Advertisement