Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sitting Kilmainham

• 26-03-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello board members, I have recently moved back to Dublin full time for work. I was here only 3 days a week but now 5 days. All good. A new job.
    However, there is 1 catch. My dog who is a cavalier king Charles and very special to me. I have him for 8 years now.
    I live in Kilmainham and I work in the city centre. I am heading into my 4th week in the job.
    I have left my cavalier with my parents - about 1 hour 20 minutes from here. I miss the dog dreadfully. However, I need the time to settle into the job.
    A year and a half ago I worked near Dog Training Ireland and I dropped my wuff there. I could not speak highly enough about them, very professional staff are just excellent and my dog loved going there when he was in Dublin with me. I wish I could send him there but it is not just possible to drive so far away.
    Can anyone suggest a dog/pet sitter? that would come into my place.
    It won't be every week as sometimes I work late so will leave him with my parents. I have contacted Ollie's - left 2 voice messages and last week and a facebook message but never got a response. Surely as a matter of courtesy - the owner should have text me or rang me to say sorry can't help. I nearly felt like a stalker leaving 2 messages but I treat the dog like my child!
    I would appreciate any help Board members, thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Lesley from http://clevercompanions.ie/ would get my vote :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

hello thank you to both respondents. clever companions sound interesting! & nah mutt ugly is not for me cause they want you to commit to 2 days a week and sometimes i work late at night and i will just be leaving harry with my parents so that wouldnt work for me but thank you very much for suggesting - appreciate your help.

Advertisement