Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fat cat

• 26-03-2014 12:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

I feed my cat science plan optimal health. Unfortunately he is overeating :eek:

I also feed ferals outside and as they have no set time for feeding he eats from their dishes as well.

Any advice on how to slim this kitty down?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Well switch to Taste of the Wild (more protein, less fat), stop feeding him as much and instead feed it through toys (forcing him to move more to get his food out) and try to limit how much is out for the feral cats at any given time.

Also try to play more with him to get him moving (lazor dot or da bird are two toys that most cats will enjoy at least one off) before you feed him to get him used to the idea of exercising before eating.

If he's a hoover get a slow eating bowl as well to let him feel he's full before eating more easier.

Advertisement