Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 17 Fixtures**Friday - Tuesday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

10:30 would be too late. I could play around 9 or 9.30 if that was any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Tonight at 9? ill just have to drug the GF. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Carroller wrote: »
    Tonight at 9? ill just have to drug the GF. :D

OK, talk to you then.

adrian522 wrote: »
    OK, talk to you then.

Can we actually go closer to half 8?

I'm on whenever your good to go!

EDIT:
    ****! Can we reschedule til tomorrow.? Don't believe it. Whatever time suits you I'll make it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Browns and Ravens to play tomorrow night

Good and early before the advance, probably completed by 7:30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Go niners!!

EDIT:
    ****! Can we reschedule til tomorrow.? Don't believe it. Whatever time suits you I'll make it

Yeah tomorrow is fine, let me know what time, I could start anytime between 8 and 10 i think.

Yeah tomorrow is fine, let me know what time, I could start anytime between 8 and 10 i think.

Cheers Adrian! You da man! I'll be on at 8.

Still gonna win though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Go niners!!

Booooo!

• Advertisement

Adrian if you can go any earlier that would be good too :D forgot about champions league but I'll be on from 7ish

Adrian if you can go any earlier that would be good too :D forgot about champions league but I'll be on from 7ish

Go now?

Go now?

Stupid update

Advertisement